thirteen

Nate hands me his coat I take it and put it on its a little big but I like it.

"I'll just go home I guess" I hear Dan say. I forgot about him for a minute.

"Ok well I'll see you later" Nate said as he grabbed my hand and walked me out the door. The cold wind hit my legs and I shiver. I forgot that I was only wearing Nates boxers. Nate who still had my hand waved at a lemo and it drove up to the side walk.

Nate opened the door for me and I hoped inside. Nate does the same he gives the driver Chuck's address and looked at me with a worried face. I mean I can't blame him I was........i don't know how I felt. I was kinda nervous and kinda mad at the same time.

The lemo stoped and Nate opened the door I followed after him. He knocked on the door and waited for a answer. It was cold so I steped closer to Nate. He smiled and put his hand on my waist.

The door opened and I jumped Nate took his hand off of me. And in his pocket I look at the floor and try not to look at Chuck.

"We came for her clothes" Nate said. I look up at Chuck only to not see Chuck but Blair. I looked at Nate in anger he put his hand on my shoulder to try to calm me. And then she spoke.

"Sure" she said as she moved out the way. Nate took my hand and lead me inside. He gave me a nod witch told me to get my stuff. I did as t8ld and walked up stairs. I opened the guest room door to see my clothes already packed.

They were in the suit case that I brought them in. I grab them and try to leave as fast as possible. I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turn do look at who it was even though I already knew.

"Don't leave me"

"You left me all the time. To be with Blair" I said as I snatched my hand away from him.

"So your with him now!?" He said. Anger filled his voice. I laugh. Does he really think that he can get mad he cheated.

"No I'm not. But I'm also not with you!" I grab my bag and head down stairs.

"Let's go" I tell Nate half way down the stairs. He waits for me to get to him and then we leave. He takes my bags and tells me to get in the lemo. I do as he said. He got in shortly after he looked sad. This whole time he was worried about me and not him even though it was his girlfriend.

He caught me staring and laughed.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I look at the floor and then back at him.

"I'm fine. Nate.......are you ok?" I asked. He didn't give me a answer instead he shook his head. I could see the tears rolling down his face. I quickly with out thinking move closer to him.

"I'm sorry" I heard him mumble. I didn't know what he was talking about he didn't do anything wrong.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask. He looks at me and then at the floor and speaks.

"He is my best friend"

"So! Nate you have nothing to be sorry for you didn't cheat on me" I tell him causing a small smile to form on his face.