4 months, 10 weeks and 70 days..

//Manhattan, New York//

-Zack's POV-

'Hey my name's Zachary Benjamin Parker or as people call me Zack..about 4 months, 10 weeks and about 70 days I became part of the Superior Avengers, fought Doc Ock and most importantly...became Spider-Man, well it all happened like this.'

//4 months, 1 week and 7 days before//

"Hey Chase, I found one of Ice Spider's suits..look old but new." I said as a spider came out of it, crawled onto my hand and bit it "Ow." I said as I trapped the Spider in a cup "Jeez..." I said, technically I was supposed to feel the symptoms of a spider but I didn't...nothing happened...until a few days later after studying it, the symptoms came in and I got spider powers and that's how I got my powers.

//Present time//

'And during the afternoon of that day, I went out the street with a dark blue zipper jacket with Ice Spider's REAL mask and as I see a villain destroying some buildings and I somehow thought to save the day, then I got a little buzz which I knew was Spidey Sense, blah blah blah I defeated him and the people who were watching wanted to know who I was, I respected Ice Spider and his achievements..he wasn't just my idol...he was my hero..and so I took his name...as the Ultimate Ice Spider, the new Ice Spider.'