Call me Stinger

//Brooklyn, New York City//

I woke up eating pancakes with my shirt and I saw Peni sleeping on her desk, she must've been busy working fixing Sp//dr, I poked her about ten times to wake her up and she woke up "Hmm..oh morning Zack-kun." Peni groaned as she rubbed her eyes "I need to ask a question." I asked "O-ok, so what is it?" She asked "Well..I was wondering..there is this guy named Stinger I fought last night, yesterday." I said "Wait WHAT?!" Peni shouted "It all started like this."

//Flashback to Yesterday Night//

I was just web swinging patrolling the streets like I always do only since I was in Brooklyn in Miles's Universe but as I was patrolling I saw the bank being robbed by a guy in a suit with a black backpack with a blue sac of money "Hey!" I shouted "Stop right there!" But a pair of vibranium wings came out of his black backpack and he flew away and I followed him "I said Stop!" I shouted as he turned to me and I recognized him..Stinger, the getaway hawk, the Vulture in my universe "Arachnid." He said as he zapped me with yellow electricity but I was fine "I can absorb yellow electricity fool" I said as I kicked his jaw and we both fell to the roof of a building "I'm gonna make sure you die this time, Spider-Man!" Stinger said as he took out his yellow capsules and put in his blue capsules "You're gonna have a bad time Spider-Man." He said as I had a buzz in my head "Spidey Sense." I said to myself as Stinger shot blue electricity at me and I jumped above it but it managed to shock me to the ground "GAHHHHH!!!" I yelled in pain "Not so fast are you, Spider-Man" Stinger said as he grabbed me by the neck and pulled me close to his face "If I ever see your face again, I'll make sure Doc Ock gets exactly what he wants." He said as he dropped me to the ground "I know you need the money for your family...but helping Doc Ock won't help." I said "We'll see about that, Spider-Man." He said as he zapped me again.

//Present Time//

"So why did you tell me this exactly?" Peni asked kinda blushing "Well since my Iron Suit is back at my Universe I was thinking if...you can make an Anti-Sting suit where I can't be stung by any type of electricity...please?" I explained while I was on my knees pleading "Well, I can't say no..alright Zack-kun..I'll make your suit." Peni said and I hugged her "Thanks Peni, you won't reg- uh." I said as I saw Peni blushing madly "ZACK-KUN I GOTTA GO BYE!!" She yelled running to get her supplies "Ok Zack, chill out with the anime gals..DBZ and Naruto aren't helping you now." I said to myself as I ate my pancakes