Long Live Spider-Man Pt. 1

//Getting close to the end of this story//

I was getting ready for patrol like always only this time I was looking for Doc Ock, I knew he would be here, why else would Stinger want to kill me so bad. I crawled into an abandoned warehouse, it looked..neat..all abandoned warehouses never look neat...unless someone was here "Spidey sense." I said to myself as I got tackled by Doc Ock pinning me down "Not so fast are you, Zack." Doc Ock said as he grew a smirk "Let..me..GO!" I yelled zapping his metal octo arms which zapped him "AHHHHHH!" Doc Ock yelled in pain as he dropped to the floor but he was still conscious "JUST DIE YOU ARACHNID!!" Doc Ock shouted as he threw tables and sharp objects at me but I luckily dodged them all "Is that the best you got Doc?" I said as I zap webbed him "Damn you Spider-Man.." he said "But who said I was done?" he got out of my webs and blew the whole warehouse up "WHHOOOOOOA!" I yelled as I landed on top of a building and Gwen, Miles, Peter, Noir, Porker and Peni came out of nowhere "To you long enough guys." I said as Miles went after Doc Ock "Hey Octopus, THINK FAST!" Miles said as he uppercut Doc Ock and kicked him down to where we were "ENOUGH!" Doc Ock said shocking us all except me since I was wearing the Anti-Sting Suit "Listen Doc, I don't wann-" I said as Stinger swooped in, grabbing me flying away "ZACK!!" The spiders yelled as I was already taken "Let me go..." I said as I tried zapping him but he threw me to a building, ruining my Anti-Sting Suit "Is...that all you go-" I asked as he punched my face a couple times and kicked my gut to the ground "GAH!" I said clenching my stomach as he grabbed me "I told you..if I ever saw your face again..I will kill you." He reminded me as he threw me on top of another building "Stinger st-" I said as he kept punching and kicking me to the point where I was bleeding "I TOLD YOU, I WILL KILL YOU!!" He yelled as he kneed my head and stung me with red electricity "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I yelled in pain as he grabbed me by my neck "Now die...Spider-Man." Stinger said as he moved to the ledge of a building "do...it..it won't help your family.." I slowly said "Good..at least you die." He said dropping me to my death slowly walking away. I didn't know he would actually do it..I can't die now..not like this..webs..don't fail on me now, I webbed to Stinger and looked at him "STINGER!!!" I yelled and then I turned Negative (Mr. Negative, Negative basically only it works by Zack's emotions) "why can't you ever die." he said as he shocked me but I grabbed it and shocked him "GAAAH!" Stinger yelled as he fell to the floor and I grabbed my Negative Sword about to kill him "I won't kill you..but you have to understand that Doc Ock is using you just to kill me for something he wants." I said as I became normal again and my Negative Sword disappeared "...I believe you." He said as I helped him get up and the spiders came "Yo Zack you okay?" Miles said "Yeah I'm fine.." I said as we all heard a tremor "What was that?" Gwen and Peter said "Doc Ock...his plan..is happening." Stinger said "What plan?" I said "First to collide this universe and yours, then all of them to form a world full of universes." Stinger explained and we all just looked at him, worried.