Far From Home

//Manhattan,New York City//

"Okay..selecting a song and boom." I said as I put on my wireless headphones on and played The Boogie by Outasight as I fell a web swinged up above the Empire State Building "WOOOOOOHOOO!" I yelled as I dove straight to the ground and web swinged way too close to the road and launched back up "HELLO NEW YORK CITY!!!" I shouted as some people were watching me others were just doing their business, I was just doing the usual Saturday Morning, Patrol Duty, as an Avenger once a day I have to patrol the streets of Manhattan so I was sitting on top of a building and decided to look out for any strange things, that is until a giant vortex portal appears right above me "What the?!" I said as I was trying to contact the rest of the Superior Avengers but I was floating upwards to the vortex portal I webbed to the building and grabbed the web rope while the vortex was still pulling me in "Grrrrrr!" I yelled trying to hold on but a chunk piece of the building case off and I was completely pulled into the vortex as it closed.

//The Void//

(It looks like the one from Big Hero 6)

I was spinning faster inside what seemed to be the void, but I destroyed the portal Kingpin made

I was spinning faster inside what seemed to be the void, but I destroyed the portal Kingpin made...how is there another portal, I spin even more faster as I approach a yellow circle entering "WHAAAAAA!!!!" I yelled as I disappeared from the sight of it.

//Miles's Universe//

//Brooklyn, New York City//

"Hey Peter next time your paying." Miles said as they both left the restaurant "Sorry..I forgot to bring my wallet." He said scratching his head when Miles and Peter had Spidey sense but there wasn't no danger till the giant vortex portal appeared and I came out of it landing with the Spider-Man pose.

" He said scratching his head when Miles and Peter had Spidey sense but there wasn't no danger till the giant vortex portal appeared and I came out of it landing with the Spider-Man pose

"Uh...Hey I'm your friendly neighborhood Ultimate Ice Spider...gotta go." I said as I ran away..people thought it was just another crazy dude in a customized Spider-Man suit, even Miles and Peter believed so, but they we also thinking I was another Spider-Man from a different universe, and as the vortex closed I knew I couldn't return back home but I guess I was stuck here...Far From Home.