Once upon a love story

Chapter 1

Staring into all the memories of my life that I have made from the past 15 years made my heart break. How could I let this happen? How did I let my parents take control of my life? After all I still didn’t have the age to do what I wanted but I at least had the right to say what I thought.

After a typical afternoon with my friends I came home late hopping my mom and dad did not kill me for usual, but instead of finding my dad’s angry face at the door I found my empty garden. I walked in the house like I never had done before. It seemed that I was alone. All I could hear was the whistling wind from the cold night. I took a few more steps.

“Is anyone home?” I said in a whisper. But there was no answer.

“Mom? Dad? Are you upstairs?” I said even louder.

I heard them coming down the stairs and finally took a deep breath for what was waiting for me. I mean I don’t want to sound weird but this wasn’t the typical kind of thing that happened every day.

They came all the way to the living room without saying a word. My dad came first and tapped his had gently on the sofa making me a signal to come and sit by him and my mom followed.

“There is something we need to tell you.” My mom said looking down at her knees.

“Sweaty I know it is going to be hard but you have to except it no mater how hard it is you promise?” I nodded.

“Well, as you know your dad has been having problems with his work and we decided to move.” I was choked. But It got worse.

“W-w-ere?” I was able to say.

“We tried many options Helen and we even tried Canada.” I’ve always loved Canada and always wanted to live there and for my mom to say that meant she had me in consideration.” But it didn’t work” My heart sank.” We continued to search and finally found a place where we can have new opportunities.”

“Oh please tell me it’s not far!” I said with a tear coming down my eye. My parents looked at each other and said.

“London.” There was a silence. I looked at them with hope still in my soul that they were joking. But not they said no more. I started to cry, cry like there was no tomorrow. My mom handed me a tissue. I stood up and walked up the stairs and went straight to my room. Something I like about my parents is they know when to give me space like now.

And here I am now about to leave on a plane to London UK. I’m leaving my life here in LA and starting a new one. 

“Helen! Come on we have to go hurry up!” I heard my dad for the garden.

“Coming!!!” I shouted back.

I took a last look at my room and into my mirror, I was wearing my favorite pair of denim shorts with a flowy white top with my cute sandals. I took another look and walked out the door. It was hot today, which was admiring because it was august with means summer is over. But seriously everyone loves when the summer lasts it is like the best feeling in the world.

I walked out the door my dad indicated me the way. I looked back and saw our beautiful garden with the front door and whispered.

“Goodbye”  

“What did you say?” he looked at me confused.

“Oh nothing dad!” I said back. He held my hand.

“Thank you.” He said with sincerity.

“No worries dad.” I tried to sound casual but when the truth was I didn’t want to leave.

I walked out the gate and entered the taxi. My mom was already inside. My dad entered and told the driver the directions. The whole way unit the airport was very quiet which didn’t surprise me at all.

When we arrived at the airport we got our luggage ready and did the check in. As soon as the announced that the line could start to be formed. Me and my mom ran to the line. We hate to stay at the back of the line and be the last ones to enter the plane. We took our seats and waited for departure. The plane was very soon on the lain and the plane started to tremble. I looked over at my mom in the side and say.

“Mom, you promise it will be fine.” I chuckled.

“I promise sweaty” she leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I looked over at my window and inside my head said good-bye.

 Authors Note

Hello!! thank you for reading hope you enjoy my story just some reminders:

I will start to post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and if I have time on thhe weekend!

Vote :)

Subscribe for more :)

And comment !!!!

Thank you for everything !!!

Bye !!!!

#Carrot#