[1]

You knock three times on your moirial's door politely waiting for a answer. After a few seconds you hear someone stumble to the door. The door opens and there stands a tall lanky intimidating troll. Gamzee. Though you hate to admit it your heart flutters just by his look.
"sUp MoThErfUcKeR"
"heyy broooo." you cringe at your comment. You fucking dweb can't even act normal around him.
"wElL yOu JuSt gUnNa StAnD tHeRe?" he questions. You quickly stumble through the door and look around the messy room. Piles of faygo, pie tins, and horns are scattered across the room. You don't mind the mess and Gamzee knows, so no use for apologies.
"So,, what we gun do?" you ask.
"MoThErFuCkeR wE sHouLd jUsT cHiLl" he mumbles, looking at you lovenly.
"Sounds good to me" you say with a smile on your face.
He walks you over to the couch-sort-of-thing, sprawling over it and pulling you down with him.
"O-oh! hi gam-"
he laughs at your flustered face and holds you close to him, burying his face in your neck.
Now something Gamzee doesn't know about his moirial is that your neck is very. very. sensitive.
You practically cry out at his face-to-neck contact. He notices your discomfort, and grins.
"MoThEr FuCkErRrRrRr, wHaTs aLl Up WiTh YoU :0)"
you bury your face in your hands and stutter out "sensitive.."
Gamzee looks you up and down with a smirk, jegus knows what he's thinking.

[AN/ hi ^^ i know it's 20 fucking 19, but i'm still a filthy homestuck sooooo. and this is my first fanfiction so if anyone reads this pleaseeeeeee be kind ^~^]