(Rewrite)

heyy so this is hella old. i wanna rewrite it to be less drawed out and stuff. sooOoo here it is!!

part 1-
Youre sitting home alone, bored out of your mind for the 6th day in a row. You've tried to get some of your fellow trolls over here but haven't had any success. You pester Gamzee and he agrees to coming over. After taking a second look at the messages it was totally a pity agree. You seem pretty pathetic but, what's new.

Some time passes and there's a nock at door. Too no surprise, there's gamzee.
"Sup motherfucker" he grunts with his ChaRmiNGGgg swearing. 
You're no Kankri but cmon, it's a big excessive.
I mean who knows, you haven't really spent a whole lot of time with the clown troll. Maybe he'll turn himself around.

You two sit on your human couch and just mingle for a bit, he talk about his pies and faygo and all that consists of the juggalo life. You mention a few things about your hobbies, dancing and music and such. Things get a bit quiet and gamzee's mood seems to change.
He inches closer to you and turns up the soft, lofi-esc music playing in the background.
"So.. y/n, imma just be mother fucking blunt for a sec-"
( your thoughts cut him off for a second, "so he really does swear that much,")
"i'm impatient and rather not wait around much fucking longer for this" he says with a bit of suggestiveness in his voice.
You feel your face begin to get bright yellow as his hand goes up your thigh.
"i'm not the biggest for super romantic stuff
y/n, and your fucking adorable, so let's mother fucking do this baby" he whispers in your ear pushing you down on the couch

Your thought process is going insane. Did someone tell him about me being a big fucking sub?? Do i wanna do this?? Hell yeah. That's easily answered. I mean cmon it's g a m z e e
he's fucking hot as hell- and gives a major dom energy.

Gamzee looks into your yellow eyes and sweetly says with a smirk on his face "you up for this cutie pie?"
You think about it for 2 seconds then frantically nod. Gog this will be "mother fucking" fun.