LETS GET GOING WITH SOME SMUT

A/N okay i'll admit, i'm a little spooked to write this!! please give me some feedback? please try to be kind iM sEnSaTiVe oKaY

smut~
Gamzee pushes you down, towering over you with ease. Youre an pretty small troll. Always been the shortest of the group, though you hate to admit. But in this situation, you really don't mind being small.
"ey cutie pie, you up for some mother fucking freaky shit?" he says with a laugh.
"totally" You giggle and cover your face with your hands.
Quickly he reaches into a bag he brought, rustling through the obviously well filled bag, grabbing a cute little lacy collar.
"hm.. nearly perfect" he says while clicking it on you.
He looks you up and down, and gives you a wink. Before you know it, your shorts and sweater have been removed, leaving you in your boxers. Cute ones actually, they have little purr beasts on them.
Reaching down, Gamzee notices that someone (couGHyouCougH) is quite a bit excited.
He slides his torso down and licks the outside of your boxers with his abnormally large tongue.
Your body shivers and you bite your lip to hold back a moan. Gamzee looks up at your attempt and says "nope. not happening. let me hear those mother fucking cute noises baby~" he whispers with a smirk. See you're extremely embarrassed about moaning, but fuck, how could you disobey him.
"o-okay" you whisper.
"good boy" Gamzee says with enthusiasm as he grabs another item out of the bag.
You let your eyes focus on the item. yup. those are handcuffs.
He slides his hands up your body, grabbing your wrists and clipping then to the couch-side table.
"okay baby, imma have some mother fucking fun with this hot ass body of yours" he whispers in your ear with a kiss to your cheek.
Practically ripping off you boxers, he begins stroking your tentabulge roughly.
Being the sensitive fuck you are, you begin moaning loudly.
Spreading your thighs more you feel a long finger press into your nook.
you whine and moan and the new feeling, your voice cracking when you moaned, causing a deeper blush across your face.
"mother fucking cutie" you hear the larger troll mumble under his breath.
At this point things started speeding up. Gamzee had ripped of his clothes revealing a very lArGe tentabulge.
He strokes himself a few times before lining up with your nook [no need for prep- it's a fucking tentacle] and slowing pressing in, letting you adjust, then starts to thrust.
"f-fuck! gamzee" you practically scream.
Gamzee then grabs your grubscars, pushing you closer into him, and stroking slowly.
"how about you change that mother fucking gamzee to master for me lil pet"
"yes master!" you confirm, heavily distracted by his motions.
Your body is shaking and moans spill out of your mouth. You can feel your body get tenser and tenser with every motion. From lack of experience of recognizing the feeling, you cum with out warning, spilling all over your chest and the dominate troll. [no time for a bucket !]
"tsk tsk tsk. little pet. someone didn't give a mother fucker a warning. lookit you, made a mess of your self. that's gotta have some mother fucking consequences hm? gamzee says with a disappointed tone.
"i'm sorry master, i really didn't mean too i'm sorry" you attempt to plead, unknowing of what gamzee is going to do to you.
"too late, lil pet. but first you're going to help a mother fucker finish up" he says as he takes off
the handcuffs, and stands you up next to him.
"knees, bratt"
you do as told and now are sat on the floor between gamzee's legs as he sits on the human couch.
"well? hurry up now pet." he demands.
you quickly start to lick and suck the larger trolls tentabulge. He lets out little moans and grunts in reassurance. Compared to your mouth size his dick easily over takes your mouth making the job a lil bit more difficult. Curious of the punishment, you begin to suck harder and harder to hurry the process up a bit.
"mm,, fuck baby~" you hear spill out of gamzee. His bulge hits the back of your throat and you gag a little but it soon stops.Being the bratt you are you gently bite the larger trolls dick. He grabs your hair to meet his eyes to yours but not remove the bulge in your mouth.
"behave." he says with a intimidating stare.
You suck harder and harder and he attempts to pull you off but you continue to suck the tip. He cums and you attempt to swallow the marterial as most of it spills out your mouth. [no bitch can swallow all that shit]
He strokes your hair and horns and says "good boy" once again.
"But that won't get you out of your punishment. I'll be right back little pet~"

[to be continued]
a/n: hi!! so it's currently 2:46am and i'm finally finishing this part up! i'm so sorry for the wait. Post school depression hit me like a truck. Please give me some feedback!! and maybe some ideas for the punishmenttt?~

- your author, Romeo <3