[3] smut~

triggers for kankri!
-nsfw terms
-some heavy dom/sub actions
-seriously why is kankri reading this

right.
Gamzee leans towards you, hovering his mouth over your neck. With him this close, you can smell his intoxicating smell of pie, faygo, and his natural musk.
He slowly licks from your collarbone to your chin, sending shivers through your whole body. You can't risk embarrassing yourself with a loud moan so you pierce your lip with your sharp double fangs, yellow blood slowly trickling from your lips.
He starts kissing, then sucking,, then he bites down on your flesh. This was all too much and you can't help but moan loudly. Startled by your sudden noisy-ness, he bites down harder. That'll definitely leave a mark.
Removing his teeth from your flesh, and releasing your hands,he slowly drags both of his hands down your chest, brushing over your grubscars and making you squirm.
"Ya KnOw WhAt mY sLuTtY pEt?" he mumbles.
You give a puzzled look and he laughs out "tHis iS gOiNg tO bE mOthEr fUcKiNg FuN."

   This is when everything was a blur, before you know it, your pants are removed, shirt pulled up so grubscars and stomach are exposed. He managed to spread your legs and put his large hand on your soaked boxers, pushing down making you squirm and moan.
"p-please gamzee" you whisper with a bright yellow face, eyes squeezed shut.
"WhAt wAs tHaT pEt?" he mocked.
"please masterr" you beg, not caring about embarrassment anymore
"mOrE fUcKiNg LiKe iT" he grinned.
"NeXt TiMe yOu "fOrGet" tO aDrEsS mE pRopErLy, yOuLl fUcKiNg pAy."
"gOt iT?" he grumbled pushing down on your bulge harder.
You nod frantically and gamzee begins to lick the outside of your yellow boxers.
You are trembling all over, you can't take the teasing anymore.
"mAster!-" you cry out.
"whAT dO yOu FuCkInG wAnT?"
you begin to wonder if his pie was wearing off, or he was just this damn sadistic in bed. or rather, the floor.
"cAnT tAkE tHe tEaSInG sLuT?"
he really knows what you're thinking huh.
Your head is in such a deep headspace all you can manage is to squeak out a "please,,".
"mMm FiNe" he mutters as he uses a sharp tooth to cut your boxers off. Your two yellow bulges thrash about, practically begging to be played with.
This is when things don't go as you expected. Gamzee stands up, and carefully picks you up, and kisses your forehead.
"LeTs gO sOmEwHeRe mOrE.. cOmFoRtAbLe."

AN/ heh this is gunna take a turn ;)