[2] pre-smut !

trigger warnings! (for kankri)
-slight nsfw
-power exchange dynamics
-kinkyyyy
-language :0

Gamzee practically pushes you off the couch and you yelp at the cold floor touches your skin. He quickly moves so he's sitting on top of you, grinning. He looks you up and down, deciding what part of you he will play with first,, your small double horns? your grubscars? your neck? or will he go straight for your bulges.. hmm so many options.
all you can manage to squeak out is a
"g-gamzee"
with a massive grin on his face, he says "yOu KnOw WhAt mOtHeRfUcKeR?"
You give him a puzzled look.
"hOw bOuT iNsTeAd Of PlAiN oLd gAmZeE, YoU cAlL mE mOtHeR fUcKinG mAsTeR."
Your eyes widen and you can feel yourself slipping into a submissive headspace. This is what you dreamed of.. quite literally.
"HoWs ThAt sOuNd, pEt?"
You can feel your lower regions getting warmer by just his comment. You look into his deep eyes nodding frantically.
"I wAnNa hEaR yOu mOtHeR fUcKiNg sAy iT" he speaks in a deep voice.
You wanna scream for him but all you can manage is a weak "yes m-master".
His dark expression changes to a wide grin as he starts laughing.
"ThAts mOrE fUcKiNg LiKe iT, yA kNoW pEt? IvE bEeN wAiTiNg fOr ThIs WAyYyY tO dAmN lOnG."

Gamzee slowly grabs your wrists, pinning them above your head with one hand. He's either really fucking big, or you're really fucking small. (spoiler alert: its you).
Using his other hand, he puts a finger to your chin, pushing it up so your neck is exposed.
"hEh, NoT FiGhTiNg bAcK? sLuT." he laughs.
This comment makes you snap a bit into reality and realize your behavior. This is so unlike your usual polite well behaved strong headed self. It seems Gamzee has cracked into the side of you you push down. The horny, submissive, pet you are deep down. You're not sure if him cracking you is a good or bad thing.. but those thoughts are not for now. Now you need to focus on the dominant handsome troll getting closer to your sensitive neck.

( AN/ heh this is gettin kinky ;3 )