CHAPTER NINE

"Sameerah hurry up or we will miss our appointment you know very well how jam packed Sunad saloon can be on a Saturday" Sukainah laments standing at the door to Sameerah's bedroom

"I'm coming just give me a minute" Sameerah said as she hurriedly rolled a royal blue veil around her head, she was wearing an ash blue voile gown. She wore a royal blue low wedged vincci shoe and she had a royal blue Prada bag.

"Wow you look amazingly beautiful" Sukainah said when Sameerah meet her at the door

Sameerah smiled and said "shut up and let's go"

"Did you by any chance dash my brother your venza?" Sukainah asked teasingly when they got into Sameerah's Mercedes 4matic jeep

"What?" Sameerah said laughing "and why would I give him my car when he has fleet of cars."

"Since the day he took the car home he hasn't driven any car except the venza."

"Really"

"Yes and I think my brother has started having feelings for you" Sukainah said

"Oh come on Sukai stop making assumption just because he has been driving my car doesn't mean he has feelings for me besides I told you how he was professing his undying love to his Fateemah the other day ."

"Believe me when I tell you he has started developing feelings for you but the thing is that he himself hasn't realized it yet."

"Okay love professor how do you know he has feelings for me when he himself hasn't realized it yet?" Sameerah asked

"Because jealousy is an emotion you feel only when you care for someone. You don't get jealous about someone you don't care for"

"Huh I honestly don't get you at all" Sameerah said looking confused

"I'm serious, Najeeb is jealous of Deeni"

"What?" Sameerah looked more confused than before "but why would he be jealous of her? She is just a friend and besides I'm not a lesbian to be in a relationship with a girl." She added

Sukainah burst out laughing "no one is saying you are a lesbian, he thinks Deeni is a guy. He came home the other day asking me about a friend of ours that drives a Metallic Toyota highlander"

Sameerah only sighed without saying anything, she's thinking how his facial expression changed the other day when she was speaking to Deeni and he asked who she was speaking to, could Sukainah be right that he is beginning to have feelings for her or is she just imagining it. She could only hope that Sukainah is right because heaven knows that she has already fallen for him the very first time she set eyes on him.

She refused to let anyone know how she felt not even her best friend because she was scared of making a mockery of herself.

Sameerah packed her car at the packing lot of Sunad beauty parlour the owner is Sukainah's aunty and she is the one that insisted for Sameerah to come in for a special spa treatment which includes facials and body treatment like salt glows and body wraps. Aunty Aisha (the owner) came out from her inner office as Sameerah and Sukainah walked in.

"And here comes our beautiful bride" She said as she hugged Sameerah. Sameerah felt shy and tried to kneel down to greet her aunt in law.

"No no stand up, you don't have to be shy with me I'm a modern woman so feel free and be yourself around me. Reserve all the shyness for my sister that is your mother in law" Aunty Aisha said and all three of them laughed "so are you ready to start? It's  going to be a 3 days treatment since the wedding is in 5 days and I'll be attending to you myself."

"Wow Aunty that's so amazing its like you already love Sameerah" Sukainah said feeling excited that her aunty will personally attend to her bestie

"Of course I love her, she is so adorable and she and my Najeeb will make a very cute couple" Aunty Aisha said cupping Sameerah's cheeks in both hands who in turn was smiling at her sweetly.

Jalila one of the employees at Sunad beauty parlour, who also happens to be Fateema's cousin went outside and called Fateema

"Hello Fatee where are you at?" She asked as soon as Fateema picked up

"I'm at Yasmin's, what's up?" She asked

"You need to come to our saloon right away. Your co wife is here for a spa treatment and you need to see how our madam was all over the place with her, she is even attending to her treatment herself" Jalila told Fateema

"Are you serious?" She asked

"Just come over and see for yourself" Jalila replied and hung up. She hurriedly went back in before aunty Aisha realizes she is out.

About half an hour later Fateema and her friend Yasmin walked into Sunad beauty parlour. Fateemah kept looking around to see Sameerah but she was no where in sight.

"Where is she? I can't see her anywhere?" She asked Jalila who walked up to them

"She is in the inner chamber with our madam"

"What, so your madam is giving her the special treatment?" Fateema asked

"Uh hmm" Jalila nodded affirmation

"Take me to your madam" Fateema said. Jalila led the way and fateema followed

Jalila knocked at the door slightly before pushing it open

Aunty Aisha looked up from applying bathing salt on Sameerah's shoulders "yes Jalila what is it?" She asked

"Fateema is here to see you"

"Fateema your sister?" Aunty Aisha asked and Jalila nodded

Sukainah scoffed while Aunty Aisha tells Jalila to take care of Fateema and to tell her that she is busy and will see her when she is done with what she is doing, not knowing that Fateema was standing behind Jalila and she heard everything aunty Aisha said.

Fateema went back to where she left her friend Yasmin "can you imagine Aunty Aisha refused to see me because of that girl" she told Yasmin

"Are you serious?" Yasmin asked

Fateema nodded as she brought out her phone from her bag and dialled Najeeb's number.