Chapter Five

I woke up and i realized that i was late to school.So i jumped up and hurried to get dressed. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and put on  my shoes. I texted ashton and told him i was gonna be late and not be able to talk to him before school starts. I ran to my car and got in. I drove off and sped to school. Im glade i didnt get caught speeding. Once i got at school , i checked my phone and i stopped in my tracks. All i could is to stare at my phone projecting a break up message. Its over ? what?? I ran back to my car and sat in there. I am crying so hard . He lied to me, really ashton? really?! i couldnt stop looking at the message. i drove home and i ran to my bathroom. I got out my beautiful sharp metal blades . God i havent seen these in awhile. 

I sat on the floor and looked at my wrist. Covered with long ago scars. I slid the blade down my wrist an i bit my lip. I cried so hard. I just wanted to not think. You might think these is dramatic but i thought he actually loved me . He lied to me, he made me think i was something special. But im not . Im worthless. Im nothing. I cut myself more and i start to feel the numbness. I feel pain. I like it.  

Then he texts me again. Saying hello. Like seriously?! You just broke up with me and now you wanna talk to me again ? Im so mad at him for want he did. I texted back and asked him what i did wrong. After a few minutes he texted back with a huge paragraph saying sorry that he does love me but he's a bad boy that doesnt like to fall inlove. I cried so hard after that text. We just got together two days ago. I missed his smell and his sassyness. i miss him . thats all i want..