Chapter One / The first day .

I woke up of the sound of my alarm going off . I slapped it a couple of times and it finally shut up . I layed there an thought to myself  "its my first day" . I looked at my ceiling for a few minutes . I got up and pushed my arms from my sides and yawned . I walked over to my closet and looked for a cute outfit i could wear on my first day . I got dressed and found a pair of shoes that matched with the outfit. I thought i looked pretty good. I got my stuff together and grabbed my keys . I looked about to see if i forgot anything and my phone beeped . I had two missed calls . One was my mom and the other was my brother Cody. 

I walked out the door and went to my car. I got in and i drove off . On my way to school i kinda got lost but then i found it. I just made a wrong turn. When i was parking my car , a boy looked at me and smirked. "oh boy , bullies " I thought to myself . I walked into the school and went to the front office. I waited at the counter for the lady to get off the phone . When she finally got off ,she asked for my name " my name is Josephine. " she smiled and handed me my schedule and my locker number . I smiled and waved her bye. First i went to my locker to put my stuff away and then head to class. 

I had trouble finding my class. When i found it , i was already late. I walked in as softly as i could to the teacher. ( no i didnt tip toe ) . "Whats your name ?" he looked at me and smiled . " my name is Josephine" i said quite softly. I was really shy today and i know why. Im scared. He told me to take a seat next to a boy named Luke . I took my seat and smiled at him. He smiled back. "hello im Luke " he said all sweet. I nodded and introduced myself. " hello im Josephine ." He smiled and nodded . The teacher told us to turn to a certain page. So i did what was told and Luke just sat there daydreaming . I snapped my fingers infront of his face. He came back down to earth finally. I told what page we were on . "thank you " he said and turning the page . 

The bell rang and everyone spirited up and out the door. I gathered my things and Luke was waiting for me . I thought that was so nice of him. I stood up and started walking with him to my next class. Bless his heart for helping me. We walked and talked about where i came from. " Your accent sounded familiar but i was confused " he said to me. " I'm American " i said to him. He laughs a bit but then his laughter fades as the guy that smiked passed by us. "Irwin" Luke said , "Hemmings" the boy said . Luke looked back at me . "what was that about ?"  i said looking at him. " He's the player of the school and no one likes him except for girls that fall for his tricks."  i laughed abit and kept walking with him. As we got closer to the class his girlfriend ( Danielle ) walked up to him and said " Hello there . Are you new ? " i nodded and I told her my name . " wow thats really pretty. " i smiled at her and said thank you. 

I walked in with Luke and Danielle . We all sat together and talked . I really like Danielle , shes super sweet and its no wonder why they are together. they're perfect for eachother. Shes beautiful and amazing.Im so happy im making friends already. i hope i make more. Then This boy with Pink hair walks in with a girl his side. He came over and started talking to Luke about this boy named Calum. " I love your hair " i smile and pointed to his hair. He laughed and said thank you. I smiled and the girl sat next to me and introducted herself by Angel. I love her name , like it fits her. Shes just like one because shes kind and super sweet like Danielle . I started talking to her and i told her my name . " Hi im Josephine. " she smiles at me and hugs me . My god im already starting to like people here. 

Few hours later ...

I got home an i sat my stuff and called my mom. She answered on the second ring. I told her how my day went . She is proud of me and following my dreams. I felt so good inside. Its so nice to feel good about something. She is so nice to me , unlike the rest of the family. Except for Cody , he gives me postive feedback and help me smile. Thats what i love about my mom and my brother.  They've been by my side the whole time. I love them so much.  Once I got done calling both of them i sat down and did my homework.