chapter 6

I was crushed. I can't believe I fell for his trick. I told myself to go to him and talk it out with him. I walked to his house and I saw him through the window. He was talking on the phone. I waited til he was off the phone to knock. As soon as I stopped knocking he swinged open the door. He pulled me into a hug. It felt nice being in his presents. I had so many butterflies in my stomach. I bet I was blushing like crazy. I pulled away and saw him start to tear up. "Im sorry Josephine. Like for breaking up with you. I love you. I really do. I just don't want to get too attached to you then get my heart broken. " I kissed his cheek and said , " I'll never leave you Ashton. You mean so much to me. I never wanna lose you. " he smiled and kissed me , then he picked me up and sat me on his lap on the couch.

I snuggled close to him. He held me and we watched TV together. Mean girls came on and I got really excited. He so happens to like that movie too. We sat there quoting the movie , our favorite quote is boo you whore! We were having so much fun just talking and just cuddling each other. He kissed me softly and I kissed back. He made his way down my neck , I giggled. I loved him so much .

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short !!! I've been busy a lot !