Restart

After Braxton and I's...run in, we went for lunch, just talking about what's been happening and how we were functioning without each other. Doing another full day's work after lunch, Mrs. Michaels already knew what happened.

"You're glowing and you smell like Braxton. Cologne and just him." Were her words, I blushed and hid behind the binder of data I had been working on. She just chuckled, kissed my head and left me to work on the tasks she had given me. After work she dropped me off at Braxton's office, a smile sent towards Mitchell and I was buzzed into his office, where Ma told me to wait for him since he had a meeting. So I had and then he took me to dinner and we got a little shit faced, not going to lie I regret drinking as much as I had but I was still sober enough to remember everything.

I woke up and saw that my body was in silk sheets, I groaned and looked at the time. It was, 8:56am, I pulled the covers over my head as the door opened and a familiar chuckle sounded.

"Come on love, we have to go to work." I shook my head.

"No~!" I whined, he chuckled as he settled carefully onto the bed. My body was still sore from the multiple time he wasn't as soft as he bought he was. I moved my left leg closer to my chest and laid on my stomach. Kisses were peppered on the skin of my shoulder blades and I just wriggled around as reminders of last night littered my mind.

"I want to sleep~!" He kissed my bruised neck and hummed.

"Too bad love, come on." I shook my head dialling Helen's number.

"Hello?" I felt a body lay on top of mine making me find it slightly hard to breathe.

"Get off Braxton! Hellen I might be coming in at eleven, my heads killing me but I will be in today." Helen sighs playfully and I push Braxton away with my elbow, as he continues to kiss my neck.

"That'll be fine just make sure you wash yourself and if he wants in on the shower, lock him out." I burst out laughing but agree and we say our goodbyes and hang up. He rolls me over and lays on my chest.

"How long do I have you for?" I shrug as his answer.

"I'll need to go back to Helen's and change, so that'll be half an hour there, and it's already nine o'clock so maybe another hour." He smirked devilishly and I whined with the sensitivity of my body and it's reaction to his.

_*__*__*__*_

I wobbled slightly into work and cursed Braxton's name left, right and centre. I got to my desk and rubbed my head. There was a knock on the door and there stood a red headed girl, who was four months pregnant, leaning against my door frame with tired eyes.

"Rough night?" I looked to Lily. I chuckle slightly and nod.

"One way of putting it, I suppose." I flush red at the thought of last night and this morning. Lily chuckled and waddled over to my desk setting some reports down for me to look over later.

"Have you told Luke?" She slumped into one of the office chairs in front of my desk shaking her head.

"Luke'd be furious if he knew he ra-if he knew what he did....besides, I think he's cheating on me..." We didn't like that word so we eluded to it, we knew what we were talking about so it didn't matter to us. I made a mental note to touch on the 'he's cheating' bit later.

"How does he think it happened? He's a rather pedantic one-" There was a knock on my door and Lily hid behind Helen's office door. I saw Luke come in with a brunette.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Hayes?" He looks over his shoulder in paranoia then to the brunette.

"This is Felicity-um-she's from H.R...I've been sleeping with her for a little....while..." That made my blood boil but I kept it cool.

"Why did you bring her here, Mr. Hayes?" I picked up my almost empty coffee mug and went to finish the cup as he began to explain.

"Because! I'm going to be a dad soon and to a woman who was meant to be a quick fuck for a few month-" I slammed my empty mug onto my desk, the mug breaking, Felicia or whatever her name was, yelped and back up a bit. I noticed that my palm were speckled with blood as I let, remnants of what was left of the mug in my palm, go. I stood, placing my bleeding hand behind my back, clasping it in my other and glaring at the two of them.

"I have the right mind to tell Helen. I also have the right mind to tell Lily about this..." His eyes went fearful at the mention of her but she stepped out with tears in her eyes.

"Too bad I was here the whole time..." Lily said sadly. Felicia looked Lily up and down before scoffing.

"What he saw in you, I'll never know, ugly cow."

"Enough out of you, Felicia. You two can get out of my office, now!" Felicia glared at me challengingly as Helen stepped through the threshold.

"I hate cheating bastards, Lucas your fired. Felicity for that remark you're demoted." Felicia looks at Helen with wide eyes.

"What?! You can't do that you old hag!" Helen glared at the dumb bitch.

"I'm afraid I can, I am the boss after all. You're now on probation. Two weeks without pay and don't bother going to the police. I have a few friends in there that'll help me." I knew the friends in the police was a lie but also the truth. FED's was a better description of her friends. Felicia stormed out as Luke looked at Lily in silent regret.

"I'm keeping the kids but they will never know you as their father." She said firmly as she walked out of the office. I cleaned up my mug and Helen did up my hand.

"Ungrateful bastard.." I seethe as she finishes up my hand. Helen chuckles but nods.

"That is an understatement."

"Give her half of my paycheck when she goes on maternal leave." Helen looks at me like I'm stupid.

"I couldn-"

"I want her to have the extra money so she can support her twins better. They deserve a better life." Helen sighs and shakes her head before kissing my forehead.

"Since you're most likely going to be my daughter-in-law, I shall abide by your wishes. You're lucky you live with me."

"I'd be screwed otherwise." We laugh and joke around a bit more before we get back onto our work. I went about taking calls, organising her schedule for tomorrow and doing all that P.A stuff plus some, since Helen only had me and no secretary, although I didn't mind the extra load of work. It gave me more to focus on.

A/n: Shorter chapter, sorry...just not feeling it, mental stuff and shit. I'll edit everything (all the chapter, grammatical errors, wrong sentencing etc.) later.
Love ya's <3