!READ!

Hey, I know. You've been looking in the mirror lately. staring at all your imperfections like your acne or your smile or the weird thing your eye does, your nose. It's easy to convince yourself that you're the ugliest human being on earth and that you should never step outside again.

 but...

you're wrong. all those imperfections are never as noticeable as you think. And there are so many beautiful qualities about yourself, you just have to accept yourself. Accept that this is what you look like. This is who you are. You are amazing and alive. All those parts about your body that you call imperfections are what make you unique. And if everyone tries to make you look bad they're only doing so because of their own imperfections.  And they might even be jealous because you look like you. And you're perfect the way you are.

And hey, wanna know something pretty cool? You're loved. Maybe it's by the person you kiss and watch movies with

But some of us don't have that in our lives right now. If you do that's awesome!

but if you don't that doesn't mean you aren't loved...

believe it or not, love is everywhere. it comes in so many different forms. It finds you in so many different places. Even shows up when you least expect it. Even just when you think you've given up. When you have just given up and you're all sour and grump. You don't want to get out of bed. Love will find you. maybe it's through your friend leaving a funny voice mail or a dog running up to you in the park. It'll find you, it always does.

And it's important that you remember that you're.........

loved