Brat (Prinxiety Smut)

Tws: Smut, Cursing, Barbie

3rd P.O.V

Roman opened the door to the mall and accidentally hit Virgil in the face. "OW! YOU ASS!" Virgil yelled and held his nose. "You are what you eat." Roman winked. Virgil rolled his eyes and walked inside.

Logan was riding on Patton's back, asleep. "Wake up nerd!" Roman yelled in Logan's ear and Logan punched him in the face. "Reflex. My fault." Logan said got off of Patton's back. Virgil high fived Logan with a smirk.

"Me and Logan-" "Logan and I." Logan corrected Patton.

"Logan and I are going to the book store! I want some more Barbie books!" Patton exclaimed. "Please no. Last time you got a Barbie book you switched our glasses because Barbie said it was some "magical spell that will make us switch bodies". When it didn't work you blamed me for not being princess-y enough and you made me dress up as a princess." Logan said.

"Too bad for you. We're going." Patton giggled.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPP-" Was all they heard Logan scream before he was dragged by foot into the book store.

Virgil tried to walk off but Roman grabbed him by his hoodie. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks. "The fuck home?" Virgil replied. "No can do edge lord. Patton told me to keep an eye on you. So let's go shopping!" Roman said in a grand tone.

Virgil flopped down on the floor. "I didn't wanna do this but you have left me no choice...DADDY!~ YES!~ HARDER!!~-" Roman dragged Virgil out of the mall before he could finish talking.

"What the hell was that!?" Roman yelled. "Be lucky I didn't yell rape." Virgil shrugged.

"Can we go home now?" Virgil asked.

"No we cannot. Not after the stunt you pulled."

"What are you saying?" Virgil raised an eyebrow.

Roman smirked and says, "You'll see," Virgil makes a worried whimper. He knew exactly what was gonna happen. They sat in the car in silence.

~Time skip to when they get back 2 the house~

Logan screamed. "HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"Put on the dress!" Patton tried his best to put the dress on Logan but he only got to put it over his head because Logan kept moving his arms.

Patton was about to put one of his arms through the pink sleeves but Logan ran.

He didn't get far because he ran into a wall and passed out. Patton took this chance to dress him up and tie him; to a chair. He dragged the chair to the tea party table.

When Logan woke up he screeched. "Stop yelling Barbie!" Patton said. Logan looked down at his pink dress. He also had a blonde wig and tiara on. "Would you like some tea?"

"NO!" Logan shook his head furiously. "Oh, Barbie. Your so funny. Drink up." Patton force fed Logan the tea.

Roman shoved Virgil on the bed and kissed him roughly. Virgil moaned into the kiss.

He spread his legs whorishly. Roman pulled away from the kiss and tsked at his needy boyfriend.

Virgil whimpered at the loss of contact. The creative trait stripped himself of his clothes and Virgil blushed deeply and tried to rub himself but Roman smacked his hand. "You know better than to touch yourself~" Roman shook his head.

"S-sorry d-daddy~ but I need you~" Virgil said lustfully. "Sorry's not gonna cut it. Take your clothes off~" Roman commanded to which the Anxious trait hesitantly obeyed.

Virgil slowly took off his shirt. He swayed his hips to put on a show. Next Virgil took of his shirt and boxers a little more quickly. "Good girl~"

Roman spread his needy boyfriend's legs and pushed into Virgil without prep or warning.

"A-AH!~" Virgil screamed out in a mix of pain and pleasure but the pain soon it was the best feeling in the world.

Roman slammed into Virgil countless times but when he slammed into Virgil's prostate spot it just set Virgil off the edge. Virgil threw his head back and it felt as if his legs didn't work anymore.

"OH MY GOD!! ROMAN!!!!! JESUS CHRIST!" Virgil screamed out in pure pleasure. "I-I'M GONNA-" Virgil came hard before he was able to finish his sentence.

When Virgil finished cumming Roman continued to slam into him until he reached his orgasm. The prince came inside his anxious princess and they both collapsed, out of breath.

They finally caught their breaths and fell asleep. They didn't care if they were messy. They were too tired to clean up.

~*Meanwhile*~

Logan was mortified of the sounds of the two sides having sex. He couldn't even cover his ears because he was tied to a chair.

Patton had already fell asleep on the floor after drinking some more tea so he didn't hear anything.

So there Logan sat...tied to a chair...traumatized.

The end!