I forgot! (Logicality)

TWs: Cursing, Side prinxiety, fluff, switching of tenses

Logan's P.O.V

I was sitting at my desk typing away on my keyboard to finish another assignment of mine. I was undisturbed for the moment which I knew wouldn't last long, though. It never lasts-

"Logan!" Virgil yelled my name from downstairs. I groaned and closed my laptop saving the assignment. I walk downstairs to see Virgil and Roman bickering in the kitchen.

"You put the eggs in first!" Roman insisted. "No, no, no! The flour goes first! Then the eggs! You just wanna crack something and if you don't shut up I'm gonna crack your head open-" Virgil started but I cut him off with a clearing of my throat.

They turn to me at the same time. "Logan, do eggs go in before the flour or after?" Roman asks. "Why ask me when you could ask Patton?" I ask them. They look at each other then Virgil looks at me. "You're kidding right?" He says.

I shoot him a confused glance. "Oh god, Logan." Virgil says with a sigh and Roman shakes his head. "I am confused by your actions." I tell them. "It's you and Patton's anniversary and like the idiot you are you forgot." Virgil explains to me.

My eyes go wide in shock. How did I forget that!?

"He hasn't come out of his room all morning." Roman says. This is when I started to do something I typically don't do. Panic.

Virgil notices this and thinks I'm panicking because he's around. "I'll be in our room. Don't screw up the recipe." Virgil tells Roman. He kisses Roman on the cheek and leaves.

"Only you could could forget your own anniversary." Roman sighs with a face palm. "I was too distracted by my work." I say defensively. "That's no excuse." Roman says. "Did you get him a gift?" He asks me. 

"I-" I start. But of course. I did not. "Jesus Christ, Logan. Do you have a heart?" Roman says dramatically. I roll my eyes. "So, what do you think I should do?" I ask him raising my eyebrow. "Get him roses, chocolates, a card, and a small puppy." Roman told me. "WHAT?!" I ask him in disbelief that I have to get him a small puppy. "It's the only thing that can save you." Roman says. "And you better hurry stores close soon."

I nod and grab my keys. I walk out to my car, sit in the driver's seat and start the car. I drove to Walmart and parked in the parking lot. I rush into the store as fast as I could and grab a box of chocolates, red roses, cherries, a card, and a big brown teddy bear. After I pay I sigh. "Where the fuck do I get a small puppy." I grumble to myself getting in the car. My phone pings in my pocket.

I turn my phone on because I wasn't driving yet and check my messages.

Deceit🐍: Need a small puppy? I got em'! Selling them for a dollar because they shit on my carpet

Me: Where can I meet you?

Deceit🐍: In my room just don't knock too hard the door's broken

Me: I'll be there in a few minutes.

I put my phone in my pocket and drive back to the house. I walk into the house carrying all the bags of things I bought Patton. I walked up to a green door and knocked gently. Deceit opened the door slowly and gave me the puppy. I gave him a dollar and he closed the door.

Now to answer the question I've been asking myself. I this be enough? Time to find out. I take a deep breath and knock on Patton's door. "Come in!" pipes a cheery voice from inside the room. I open the door although it was a struggle because I was carrying so much.

"Patton, happy anniversary." I state handing him the roses and the stuffed bear first. "Lo-" "That's not all." I say cutting him off. I hand him the box of chocolates and the cherries. "Logan-" "But that's not all either." I cut him off again. I give him the card and the small puppy. "Okay, now I'm done." I say.

Patton stands there his hands full of gifts. "Although I really do appreciate all of this our anniversary is tomorrow not today silly!" He giggles. My eyes go wide and I hear laughing from the doorway.

I turn around to see Virgil and Roman laughing harder than I've ever seen them laugh before. I turn red in embarrassment. "I'll still take the gifts though." Virgil says and they laugh harder.

I glare at them and growl. "Run!" Virgil says and he and Roman take off down the hall. I was ready to run after them but Patton gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you!" He exclaims with a huge smile. I nod with a small smile.