30- Kiddnapped pt.2

**Alyssa's POV**

I was starting to wake up, my eyes were almost open, but i couldnt see anything. I thought I was going blind, but no, it was just dark.

I was thrown to the ground. Someone tied my feet together and put 2 layers of duct tape around my mouth.

I tried to act like i wasnt awake. They tied my hands together behind me, and sat me next to someone.

I waited until ,whoever it was, was gone until i asked the person who he/she was. "Hello? Whats your name?" I whispered.

"Elisa." I had wide eyes. I was shocked. Elisa was kiddnapped.

"Elisa!" I said a bit loud.

"Sshhh..... who are you?" Elisa asked.

"Sorry. Its Alyssa." I was a bit happy to know she was ok.

"Alyssa?! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I was kidnapped by that guy who was just here. Why are you here?" i asked her.

"Oh just chillin. ya know, nothings better than looking at a cement ceiling with your hands tied behind your back and feet chained to the floor." she gave me a 'are you stupid' look and scoffed. I chuckled. "I was kiddnapped to dumby." she leaned her back and head against the cold wall.

"Who was that guy and what does he want with me?" i corrected myself "us."

"Hes name is Jacob. He was my ex. Ill explain later." she frowned.

What did Jacob want with me? I dont even know him? This is bullshit.

Two people came downstairs,guys, and untied everything but our hands and carried us upstairs.

"Here." one said.

"Good." The other smiled. Jacob? I think that is he same guys.

"Now. Which do you want?" Jacob asked the two guys who brought us upstairs.

Elisa and I both looked at eachother in horror. What did he mean by which did they want?

I was hella scared. "What- What do you mean?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Youll see." he shot me an evil smile.

The one who brought me up pointed to me and the other pointed to Elisa.

Jacob nodded and the two guys carried us again and brought us each to two differnet rooms, next door to eachother.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I kniw what is gonna happen and i cant let it happen, to either of us.

I heard Elisa scream in horror.

Oh no. "What are you gonna do?" I said terrified and hoping he was gonna just lay me here so i can go to sleep.

He gave me a smirk. An ugly one too.

He got on top of me. Dammit. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" i screamed trying to kick him off.

He grabbed rope from the drawer and tied my feet to the posts at the end of the bed.

Fuck. I dont know what to do now. I just wiggled my whole body but he held me still.

"Please dong do this. Please please please please." I pleaded. I was crying now.

"Shut up you slut." he slapped me across my face and smiled.

He cut my jeans off. He cut the inside of the jeans all the way and slode them off of me.

He bite his lip. I did a sit-up and head budded him. He groaned and fell to the floor. THE SCISSORS. They were just in between my legs. I if could just, reach it. I had an idea.

I scooted up and turned my body, i was half way there. Got it. My hands reached the scissors and i tried to cut the rope tied around my hands.

"Hahaha. You arent escaping." He pushed me down again so i was lying on the bed.

I screamed in pain because the scissors stabbed me in the back when he pushed me down.

He laughed and unbottoned his pants. I turned my head in the pillow so i wouldnt face him.

He grabbed my hair and yanked it so i would turn to him. He was in his boxers.

He ripped my shirt off. Damn, that was my favorite shirt.

"Are you ready?" He smiled as he slide his finger down my sromach.

"No dumbass! Im not ready to get raped!" I yelled as i kept wiggling.

"Too bad!Im ready, and so are you!" he took off his boxers, and forced it in.

I screamed in pain. "STOOOOPPP!!!"

He laughed. Thats exactly what he wanted. A reaction. My reaction humored him. So i didnt scream, no matter how much it hurt.

After about 2 minutes he said, "Scream you bitch! This isnt fun if you dont scream!"

"I know." I gave a fake smile for a quick second.

"Bitch!" He slapped me again, i yelled, because it was really hard.

"Haha thats how i like it." he went faster. I was trying to wiggle but he had his hands on my shoulders holding all his weight.

Elisa screamed twlling him stop. I heard a crash as if glass shattered.

Then, it was quite. The door opened quitely and Elisa had a lamp. She smashed the lamp on his head and he fell unconcious.

"Come on! Hurry before the other guys come!" She untied my feet and then my hands. I was free.

"Wait." i whispered. "Scream." she gave me a confused look. "Do it! They are gonna kniw something is up because its quite. Scream!" She did. I screamed a little bit after her.

Then Elisa quietly walked to the window and hoped out. I grabbed pants that were in one of the drawers and slipped them on. They were girl's pants? A girl lived here?

Whatever. I need to go. I jumped out the window and Elisa and I ran as fast as we ever did in our lives.

We went to the closet supermarket.

The Chevron gas station.

We both ran in and asked for a phone out of breath.

"WE NEED A PHONE. QUICK!"

"Ok?" the cashier got a phone from behind the desk and set it in the counter.

Elisa dialed 9-1-1. "We need help at the Chevron on 142 Jefferson St. Fast." She hung up the phone.

"Can we stay in here until they police come?" i asked. The cashier nodded.

"Help yourself to a snack if youd like" She smiled. we thanked her and I grabbed sour gummy worms and Elisa got Munchies.