Chapter 38

-Annie's POV-

"Well, Guys, if they want some time alone, I was gonna go to my sister's house for a week, we could go there. I mean she has a huge house. She wouldnt mind,she has wanted to meet my friends for a while, its perfect. They get the house to themselves and we dont have to pay for a hotel." I raised my shoulders "So....?"

Everyone looked at eachother some nodded, some didnt. "Oh come on guys,". "Well I, we, were actually thinking of having a weekend alone too, since they brought it up, it didnt seem like a bad idea."  Elisa said leaning up against Jc, Jc nodded and hugged her. "Ok....So how about you guys? Connor? Sam?"  Connor nodded and walked toward me and stood behind me, i raised my eyebrow "Sam?" He hasnt looked at anybody all day, he is hiding something. I took one step toward him and folded my arms.

"I was thinking of going, umm," Jc interrupted him "I can say it if you dont want to Sam." Sam nodded and Jc continued. "Sam, talked to me last night, he said he might want to,.....move. He said he wants to move on,not from you guys, but actually start a life and maybe a family," Jc looked at Sam and He had his head down.

I looked at everybody and they all looked sad. "He doesnt want to be in a crowded house, he wants to be, independent." Jc looked at everybody then Sam, he saw him and his expression changed imediateley from 'nothing' to 'sad'. Rosy beat him to hugging Sam, Jc then Connor, Alyssa, Elisa, Kian, Ricky, me then Trevor all hugged him. "Dont forget about us. You got that." Rosy chuckled while tears fell down her cheeks slowly.

-3 Hours later-

Nobody has talked since Sam's aka Jc's talk. Everyone just surrounded the table with drinks in their hands, some beers, some arizonas, some water and a coffee, (you know who has the coffee XD). Kian, Alyssa, and Jc had beers. Connor had Coffee. Trevor and Ricky had waters. Annie, Elisa, Rosy, and Sam had Arizonas.

."So, are we all like, going our seperate ways now,?" Trevor asked quietly sipping his water. Nobody responded, Sam walked upstairs and Rosy followed.

-Rosy's POV-

I chased Sam upstairs into the guest room. I, dont think he realized I was behind him because when he walked into the room he slammed the door in my face. I opened the door slowly and poked my head through the door, "Sam?" he sniffled "Huh? What? Oh. Hi Rosy." he smiled and put his face back into his pillow. I smiled and closed the door quietly behind me and sat on the edge of the bed.

He looked at me and moved back in his bed a bit, I smiled because I knew what he wanted. I layed next to him, curled my legs, put my hands between my cheek and the pillow and faced him. "Rosy.." I smiled.  "Sam.." He smiled. He came closer to me and put his arms around me and wrapped the blanket around us. He pulled me closer and kisses the top of my head. I embraced his warmth, and slowly fell into the best nap I ever had.

*Short chapter again, i know sorry.*