31-Going home.

**Elisa's POV**

They 3 police came in a minute. Elisa walked outside, i followed.

"Whats the emergency ma'am?" The police said.

"We were uhh.... raped." I said the last part quietly.

"Excuse me?"

"Raped!" She said that a bit too loud.

The police motioned another one over, he came with a notepad.

"Who is this man? Do you know?" I nodded.

"I dont know the man who did it to us, but the leader of the group is my ex. Jacob Cortez." I watched as the man wrote in his notepad.

"Address?" I shook my head.

"No" I said.

He asked what the man looked like, Alyssa and I described each man as best we could. He said he would do the best he could to gt the guys arrested. But their best, wasnt good enough, we the best or he will find us and kill is if he knew i called the police.

The police left and I called Jc Kian Trevor Ricky Connor and Sam. None of them answered. It all went to voice mail or their phone was off.

I called them again and Sam answered this time.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Sam!"

"Elisa! Are you ok?" He asked suprised.

"Yeah. No. We need you to pick us up."

"Us? Who is us?" He asked

"Pick us up at the quikee mart." I hung up.

I told Alyssa that Sam was coming to pick us up. We were walking and i froze, i turned around slowly and terrified i see 6 guys in a Black Low Rider with Red flames. That was Jacob's car. He has had it since he was 18 so i know it is his. Plus we had gotten in a car crash a while bavk when we were still together and it left a dent on the front right of the car. Of course there is a dent in the front right.

"Run! Run! Run!" I yell as I push Alyssa.

I ran faster than ever. I was scared. I hope they dont catch us. I hope its not them and just a car with the exact same dent in the exact same place, the same car and design, nevermind its them.

"HELP HELP HELP HELP!" Alyssa screamed as we ran.

"Shh.... they could have a gun. They could shoot us!"

"Zigg-Zagg." I looked confused, then i got what she meant.

Alyssa and I went screaming down the road as we ran HELP as we ran in a zigg-zagg motion so they wouldnt be able to shoot us.

We ran and ran until we got to the Quickee mart and saw Sam's car parked infront of the entrance.

"SAM GO GO GO GO! HURRY! STEP ON IT!! HURRY UP!" I yelled at sam.

"Ok ok im going im going! Whats this about? why are we rushing?" He asked driving out of the parking lot.

"No time! go! go! go!" I rushed him.

Sam sped the whole way. We got to the house and Me and Alyssa jumped out and ran inside very quickly.

"ALYSSA?! That was the 'us'?"Sam asked. I nodded my head.

"Why were we rushing back there? Why were you running and out of breath? Why do you look so scared? Why-" Alyssa inturupted him.

"Damn, you ask alot of queations." she chuckled.

"Answers?" sam.

We explained everything to him. What happened to me when i didnt come back. What happened to Alyssa. Everything.

Sam had his hand on his mouth and gasping through the while thing.

He was speechless. He didnt say anything.

The door opened. Connor Kian and Ricky came in.

When they saw us they ran and hugged us very tight for about a minute.

**Alyssa's POV**

It felt so good to finally be back in Kian's arms. I dont ever want to let go.

"Where we you guys?!" Kian asked happy and mad at the same time.

Sam me and Elisa explained to them everything that happened all over again. They all had the same reaction as same but when i told them about how we were raped, Kian and Connor went from sad and sorry to angry and 'imma about to kick someones ass'.

Kian was still tearing up and when we finished he hugged me again.

Jc,Trevor,Lia,Tyler,Troye,Annie,Rosy and Andrea all walked in.

The saw us and did the same thing everyone else did, ran up to us and hugged us.

We, again, explained what happened and Jc had the same reaction that Connor and Kian had.

-

Its been an hour and we told everyone to forget about it because we didnt want to think about it anymore. But Kian and Connor kept on giving me the im sorry look.

Lia sat by Jc and cuddled up to him, I dont think Jc wanted to "cuddle" with Lia. He kept moving away little by little and looking at Elisa.

**Jc's POV**

Lia keeps cuddling up to me, i just want to go and sit next to Elisa. I keep mobing away inch by inch, but she just keeps moving closer. It getting annoying. It should be obvious that i only like her as a friend.

I finally got sick of it, I got up and sat next to Lia. Lia's head was on my shoulder so she fell to the couch. When i sat next to Elisa, she looked annoyed.

I tried to find her hand as i moved my hand around the couch in between us. I found it and held on it, so did she. I found myself smiling when she held my hand.

"Awwww......" Kian said taking a picture.

Then everyone looked and aww-ed too. I wasnt ashamed, I held our interlocked hands over our heads.

She smiled and scooted closer to me and layed her head on my shoulder.

"I gotta go." Lia said grabbing her phone,without looking at anyone, she left, looking annoyed as hell.

I laughed a little. "Looks like shes having a fun night." Everyone chuckled.