UA Homecoming

(Kaminari's POV)

Sitting in the last minutes of school waiting for it to end. Everyone's getting anxious to get out of class. I can see why. Today's Homecoming. The day we've all been waiting for is finally here!

We're dismissed from class and head straight back to the dorms. We still had an hour or two before we go out to dinner.

I wanted to get ready right away just so I had enough time (and I may have been a little excited). We were all in the same building, but all the guys were sort of doing their own thing while the girls were all together in one room. Which is..kind of weird, but girls are totally different than guys.

Sero and Kirishima were the first guys ready. They were hanging out in the common area and I joined them later on.

"Dude! This is gonna be so awesome!" Kirishima was so excited.

"Yeah it is!" Sero high-fives him.

"Where's everybody else?" I ask. "Aren't we leaving in like ten minutes?"

"They shou- Bakugou!!"

Bakugou enters the room with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"This stupid tie is making my neck itchy." He says. Bakugou doesn't usually wear ties. Not even with his uniform.

"Would you rather wear a clip-on?" Kirishima asks.

"Clip-ons are for idiots who don't know how to tie a simple knot." Bakugou says.

"Alrighty then.."

(Jirou's POV)

Ochaco, Mina and I had finished getting ready before the other girls so we decided to join everyone else in the common area.

"There you guys are!" Kirishima exclaims.

"Wow, you guys look so good!" Mina says.

"Yeah, same to you three!" Midoriya adds.

I look over at Denki who had a smirk on his face. I walk over to him.

Before I say anything, he takes my wrist and looks up and down my arm.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask.

He doesn't respond. He just keeps looking around me.

"Earth to Denki?"

"...Just making sure..." He says.

"Making sure of what?" I ask as he holds my hand.

"...That I'm not dreaming." He smiles and looks me right in the eye.

I can definitely feel my face heat up and my heart beating faster.

Why are you like this, you beautiful idiot?

He laughs and hugs me.

"You look amazing." He says.

"You too."

"Alright, everybody! Let's go!" Kirishima so we start heading out.

(Kaminari's POV)

We finished dinner pretty quick. There was a moment when everyone started freaking out because Uraraka kissed Midoriya on the cheek. Also, Bakugou may or may not have told Kiri that he loved him back.

Kirishima said, "I love you!"

And then Bakugou just stared at him for second and said,

"I'd kill for you."