24

Yoongi woke up late and rushed to get ready. As he hurried down the stairs, he overheard Jimin and Namjoon's conversation.
"So she's coming to the party?" Namjoon asked.
"Mhm" Jimin replied, his mouth full
"That's great! I can't wait to meet her"
Yoongi stopped dead in his tracks, recalling everything that happened the night before.
"You're up early" He tried to keep his voice steady as he spoke to Namjoon.
"You're up late." He retorted. "Do you want some breakfast?"
"He doesn't eat breakfast" Jimin stated before Yoongi could reply.
Jimin hopped up from his seat, finished with his food and grabbed his bag, "He doesn't brush his hair either" he laughed, rustling a hand in Yoongi's hair as he passed by.
Yoongi stiffened and felt his face redden at his touch.
They stood in the elevator together, Jimin was humming to himself.
"You're really happy" Yoongi noted
Jimin nodded, his eyes sparkling as he smiled. Yoongi felt a stabbing pain in his gut.
"What's your girlfriends name?" He asked
Jimin's eyes flickered and the elevator doors opened as they reached the ground floor, "You'll find out tomorrow" He said, and skipped off out the main door.
"Tomorrow" Yoongi sighed and mentally punched himself in the face. "I just won't go on that site again. I won't talk to him any more. I'll disappear." He knew Jimin would be upset by that, but he couldn't face telling him the truth. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.