27

Jimin suddenly sat up, put his hand on the back of Yoongi's neck and pushed his lips against Yoongi's.
Yoongi's heart seemed to stop for a moment and everything went slow motion. Jimin's lips were against his. They were soft and warm and tasted of alcohol with a hint of strawberry. His hand gently tugged at the back of his hair and he found himself being drawn further towards Jimin.
They both fell back onto the bed and Namjoon's scent hit Yoongi, bringing him back to reality.
He broke free from the kiss, sitting up and looking at Jimin with wide eyes, "W-why? Why? What..?" He couldn't form a coherent thought, his mind raced. "We can't."
Jimin pouted, "You don't like me?"
"I do!" Yoongi replied far too quickly and blushed, "I meant we can't... This is Namjoon's bed."
The corners of Jimin's mouth turned up and his eyes glinted in the dull glow of the lamp. He put a hand on Yoongi's chest and trailed a finger down to his jeans, popping the first button open with ease.
Yoongi felt frozen in place. He wanted to get up and leave, he knew Jimin was drunk and would probably regret all this once he sobered up. But he wanted Jimin so badly, he ached to hold him, to feel his skin against his own.