1 Introduction: Jimin

Jimin followed the directions on the map on his phone, his shoulders aching from the large, heavy bag slung over them and the equally as large and heavy bag in his left hand.
He was thankful that his mother had let him pack his own bags or else he'd probably be carrying a kitchen sink too. 

He turned right and stopped after a few steps as his phone chimed at him "You have reached your destination"
He looked up at the building and squinted as the bright midday sun reflected off the many windows.
Sighing to himself, he entered the building, travelled up the elevator and found the apartment he was looking for at the end of the hallway.
It was his first time living away from his home town and the first time he'd be living with complete strangers.
He'd moved to Seoul in pursuit of his dream to become a dancer, something his father disapproved of and refused to help fund. So Jimin, determined to show his father what he could accomplish, had diligently searched for a shared apartment and a part-time job.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the door open and stepped inside. It was silent.
He removed his shoes and ventured further inside. There was a short corridor from the front door with a single door on one side to a room with a toilet and sink. Further ahead, the corridor opened up to a fair-sized room with a spiral staircase in the centre and floor-to-ceiling windows.
A man stepped in front of Jimin, causing him to jump back, eyes opening wide in shock.
"Ah, sorry, i didn't mean to scare you" The man smiled and Jimin recognised him as the owner of the apartment, "Come on in, you're the first to arrive"
The man continued talking, going over the rules and pointing to a list of each rule pinned to the door of the fridge.
He gave Jimin a quick tour of the apartment - two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, two bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs, as well as the living area, kitchen and additional toilet room.
"The others will be arriving over the course of the week. Since you're first here, you get first pick of the bedrooms." The man smiled again, then apologised that he was very busy and had to leave.
Jimin picked his bags up from where he'd left them and dragged them up the stairs. He noted one of the bedrooms was smaller than the others and had only one bed, that would be the perfect room for him.
Dropping his bags on the floor, he flopped onto the bed, his aching shoulders finally relaxing.