26

Yoongi followed Jimin to the kitchen and watched as he poured too much alcohol into a cup with not enough coke.
He noticed Jimin constantly looking between his watch and the front door and he could only feel guilt, knowing this was his fault, so he decided to keep an eye on Jimin and make sure he didn't get too drunk.

An hour passed and Yoongi wasn't even sure where Jimin kept getting his drinks from, but every time he turned around, he had another cup in his hand.
Jimin pointed over to where Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the sofa and chuckled loudly, "Are they kissing?"
Yoongi followed his gaze and saw that Taehyung's hand was gently cradling Jungkook's cheek as their lips pressed together.
"They are! They're sucking each other's faces off!" Jimin whooped, stepping towards the two.
Yoongi pulled Jimin back and put his arm around his waist to support him, "You've definitely had enough to drink"
"Why didn't she come?" Jimin looked around, scanning the room, then threw his head back, laughing, almost sending them both off balance. "Maybe she isn't real!"
Yoongi half dragged him towards the stairs.
"Maybe she's an 80yr old man!" Jimin snickered "Maybe it was one of you guys playing a prank on me!"
Yoongi faltered, almost tripping up the stairs at Jimin's words, guilt stabbing at his stomach again. "Come on, you need to lay down"
"Put him on my bed" Namjoon called up, "You can keep an eye on him. I'll sleep on the sofa"
Yoongi obeyed and dragged Jimin into his and Namjoon's room, almost falling on top of Jimin as he dropped him onto Namjoon's bed. He quickly straightened up and sat on the edge of his own bed, watching as Jimin curled into a ball.
"Why didn't she come?" He asked in a small voice.
"Maybe she was scared"
"I wish i was as brave as them" Jimin stated.
"Who?"
"Tae and Kook" Jimin sighed, "I wish i was brave enough to do that."
Yoongi's forehead creased in confusion, "To do what?"