Dangerous Game

This one shot was requested by PastelPoth Go and follow her!♥️

*This chapter is based off of the song "Dangerous Game" from the Jekyll and Hyde broadway musical.

⚠️WARNING: Mature content⚠️

Oh, and by the way, this takes place during All-Stars ;)

**

I feel your fingers
cold on my shoulder.

Courtney shivered when she felt Duncan lightly touch her freckled shoulder.

Your chilling touch
As it runs down my spine.

She really didn't know how they went from arguing to wildly making out. And then how they ended up in the girls cabin on the bottom bunk with only their undergarments on.

Watching your eyes
As they invade my soul.

Duncan never took his eyes off of her as he leaned forward and gently kissed her lips. Courtney reciprocated the kiss and ran her hands up his toned arms.

Forbidden pleasures
I'm afraid to make mine.

She knew this was bad. Duncan was with Gwen. But then again, he was hers first. Still, that didn't give her an excuse to make out with him. Besides, why the hell was she letting him do this in the first place? If he loved Gwen, why was he here with her?

At the touch of your hand,

Duncan slowly placed his hand on waist and lowered her onto the pillow. She felt her stomach do backflips when his hot breath hit her neck.

At the sound of your voice,

"I forgot..." he breathed, tenderly kissing her neck. "How good it felt to touch you like this."

I am out of my mind,

Courtney couldn't think straight. She moved her hands to his hair and ran her fingers through his mohawk.

I am out of control,

She absentmindedly moaned when his intoxicating kisses became rougher.

Full of feelings I can't define.

She shouldn't feel this way about him. He cheated on her! And he didn't even care!

"Duncan!" She yelled, lightly pushing him off of her. "Wait..." she tried to catch her breath. "Why are you doing this?"

The delinquent took a breath and let it. "Cause," he answered, eyes turning dark with lust. "I want you."

It's a sin with no name.

Courtney's face went hot. No! I can't let him do this to me!

Like a hand in a flame.

Before she could say anything else, Duncan leaned back down and continued to kiss her. All of her objections seemed to get stuck in her throat when she felt him all over her again.

And our senses proclaim
It's a dangerous game.

Duncan slid her bra strap down her arm and kissed the newfound bare skin.

A darker dream
That has no ending.

Her skin was so soft and warm. He missed feeling it. He really did.