HAUNTED BY THE FORGOTTEN PAST

PRESENT DAY, Los Angeles

3DAYS AFTER THE KIDNAP OF DAVID ROBBINS

The past two days hadn't been easy for Tom Robbins. The thought of his son in the hands of criminals whom he didn't even know what they are capable of, tore his heart into small pieces. Every now and then, he had to manage a fake smile at the sight of his wife who seemed more heart broken than he was.At every 9p.m in the past two days, Grace would go to David's room, hold David's shirt and cry out loud until she fell a sleep on his bed. Tom would stand on the door the whole time, watching her saying nothing and then carry her to their bedroom when she fell asleep. Tom thought perhaps doing that made her stronger, also it killed him to know that they was nothing he could do or say to make it ok for her. He hated lacking the capability to run things.

"You let me cook today Tomas ok? ",he heard his wife's voice from behind as he was doing dishes in the kitchen . He turned to look at her, 'thank god' he murmured insidly after seeing atleast she had pulled herself together. She had tied her black hair into a pony tail, wearing one his shirts 'ofcourse she does that alot ' and she had Pajama shorts beneath. Tom smiled at her then responded, "You look well today Grace, but I don't mind, you can sit down and keep me company while I do my things ".Tom was suprized to see she could manage to smile back, she walked towards him, grabbed his shirt so he bent to give her a flash kiss. She then said, "Heey! stop being overprotective, I could use some destruction, and infact you are the worst cook in the world ".He released her and she went to finish the dishes he was doing a moment ago. Thou he didn't have the obvious solution to their problem he just said, "Don't worry I will figure something out, I always do ".She just continued washing the dishes silently. He went close to her, putting his hands on her waist as he pressed against he perfect ass, he bent, kissed her by the side of her neck and whispered in her ear without believing a word he was saying, "Don't worry sweetheart, we will get him back ".

_________________,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Peter Washington was awakened by the sound of his phone from a very deep sleep. He glanced at the Rolex on his wrist and figured it was almostly noon. He had a long night the previous day, just after the discussion that took like forever with Tom about the possible ways for bringing back Tomz son, he passed by the bar for a couple of drinks. His head was pounding with a migraine due to the hangover. The phone started ringing again so he picked up "Hellow "he murmured. It was Allison his girlfriend complaining about how he had been so absent lately. He made some excuses that he had to stay late at work for the past two days and asked her to come to his apartment after university studies. After hanging off, he thought for a moment how Tom Robbins situation had absorbed his life lately. He pushed those thoughts when it hit him, the CIA director had been to his rescue in some small mistakes that would have cost him his job.He was yawning as he was walking to the sitting room, "Oh Mai Gad" , he yelled after seeing his apartment was a mess, unwashed dishes and clothes thrown every where.

After half an hour, he had finished cleaning, everything was neatly arranged just like how Allison left them the last time she visited. Peter glanced at his watch, it was 1:30 p.m, so he decided to go to the market to buy some stuffs he needed to prepare a romantic dinner for his girlfriend.It was Thursday, the usual day off at the office and Tom Robbins had tod him he wouldn't need him today cause he was planning on how to get the ransom money. He thought "150,000 USD, damn! that's alot of money to get in fourteen day".He smiled when another thought came in his mind "perhaps when Tom finally calls he will tell him, Pete we are going to rob a bank ".He pushed those thoughts away, grabbed his car keys and went out his small apartment. He was so busy thinking about what he could do to make his day with Allison unforgettable that he couldn't notice white van parked a couple feet away across the street.