Don't Panic! Brendon Meets You!

I entered the seemingly abandoned coffee shop.  It appeared quaint and cozy as I looked at the dim lighting hitting a red fluffy couch with two matching arm chairs in front of a table littered with magazines.  There were window seats with a few throw pillows, several regular tables with about three chairs per table, and even a couple of booths.

Inhaling threw my nose, the smell of fresh brewed coffee hit me.  I pulled out an ear bud that was blaring "Ballad of Mona Lisa" by Panic! At The Disco.  I timidly walked up to the counter where a woman with gray hair pulled back in a bun, showing her heart warming smile, bright hazel eyes filled with kindness, and the wrinkles of a long life. She just carried the aura of a sweet, caring grandmother. "What can I get you, Miss?"

I looked up at the menu through my (h/l), (h/c) bangs, keeping my head slightly hung, "May I have a vanilla frap with extra cream?"  I asked loud enough for her to hear.

"Sure thing, Sweet heart."  I moved to a booth at the back of the café, and set my bag on the table.  Suddenly, the woman appeared at the table holding a cup to me.

"Thank you," I said taking the cup never meeting her eyes.  At that moment the bell to the door rang.

"Hey, Marg, how are you today," a strangely familiar voice said.  'Shit, I didn't think the kids at school would come this far away from the high dollar shops.'  Trying to become invisible, I slid closer to the wall and started rolling into a ball.

"Brendon, I'm doing well, how are you?"  'Brendon... Brendon...."

"Eh, well, Sarah called off the wedding, but I think it's for the better.  We haven't been ourselves since I proposed."

"Brendon Urie!"  I exclaimed finally realizing why the voice was familiar along with the name.  Suddenly I felt all eyes on me, and I slowly realized what I had done.  I quickly covered my mouth,  ducked my burning red face down, and shoved my ear buds back into my ears.  I quietly hummed "But It's Better If I Do," by the said male's band.  I started trying to make myself busy by grabbing out my school books and attempted to appear busy doing homework.  I had reached for my cup as I looked at the first math problem and couldn't feel it.  I looked over to where I had set it to see it floating a foot above the spot.  A hand was holding it just out of my reach.  Removing my ear buds, yet again, I spoke in a soft tone, "I-I-I'm s-sorry for eavesdropping and for my sudden outburst."  I didn't look up to face him too ashamed, and because today's bullies were particularly cruel to my face this afternoon.

"My eyes are up here," he said jokingly as he raised his hand trying to lead me to look up.

"May I please have my coffee back?  I can leave if that's what you want," I really didn't want to be teased by the man I adored due to his music.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked concerned and taking a seat across the table.  I could now see his wonderfully pale skin, deep melted chocolate eyes, black hair gelled back, and his kissable lips through the curtain my (h/l), (h/c), (h/s hair style) hair created.

"Um... yes, I'm what people would call... strange," that was putting it into sweet words.  "This is just how I act.  Sorry, for causing you to worry for a moment."

"Why do you keep apologizing, you can't tell me that's part of your personality."  His voice held annoyance.

"Uh, yeah, I-it kind of is, sorry," I remarked wanting to kill myself on the spot for having to act like a freak when I finally get to meet my celebrity crush.  I decided to forget about getting my deliciously cold, heavenly vanilla tasting coffee.  I looked back at the math problem.  I moved to put my ear buds back in when a hand stopped my movements.  I flinched by instinct.  'Fuck, now he knows something is wrong.'  I moved my hand away from his soft, warm one and placed it back on the table fiddling with my pencil.