III

Chapter 3

"All ready. Let's go, shall we?" Harry extends his hand out to mine, gladly taking it. I throw my legs over my hospital bed and stretch.

"Sure. Thank you again for taking me in like this." I smile and lift out of the stiff bed.

"My pleasure. So to go over the basics, I live alone. No bringing home random men, not that I think you would, just making sure. And uhm try not to be too messy." He chuckles nervously.

"Okey-dokey." I smile and duck my head into Harry's cherry red Chevrolet Cruz.
-
As we pull to a stop I stare up in awe. The two-story brick apartment is accompanied with a mahogany door. As we enter I see the burnished wood staircase leading up. Reds, whites, blacks and other miscellaneous colors are scattered around the flat.

"This is-"

"Astonishing. That's what I thought when I first moved in, too." Harry finishes my sentence.

It seems as if these rooms were taken straight out of a movie and placed here in Ohio.

"Your room is upstairs and to the left. You get your own bathroom too."

"Thanks." I mumble before trudging upstairs. There's only one room on the right so I step in.

Blacks, whites, and burning reds.

The modernistic colors and abnormal shaped art is sprinkled around. This room amazes me because it is almost a replica of my dream room from a child. Harry has a beautiful sense of style and color.

"Welcome home Jo." Harry's voice appears from behind me.

Welcome home indeed.

// This was a short chapter, sorry. But this was so cute for me to write and I hope all of you are enjoying the apartment as much as I am! Any who... are any of you from Ohio? Comment! -Alyssa xx //