A new friend?

As I woke up to silence I began to get up and wonder around looking for at least the sound of my mother. As I crept down the stairs trying not to make a sound I saw a note. On the note it said." Dear jack I went on a trip to Washington for about a month there's food in the fridge and freezer if you run there is some money for you in the drawer next to the sink love you jack bye." End of note. As I through the note away I walked to the fridge and grabbed a can of soda. I walked to the couch and turned on the tv and started to think about school today.

It was a little to early it was only 4 but I deicided to get ready. I got up and walked up the stairs and into my room. Thinking about what to wear was a no brainer so I grabbed my black jeans, blue T-shirt, and black hoody and walked to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. After my shower I got dressed and walked down stairs to look at the time. It was 5:58." Why is time such a bitch why can't it be time. Fuck it it's better them sitting around." I thought to myself and decided to walk to school but take the long way. As I walked out the back and closed the door behind me. I began walking through the woods when I started to feel weird like I'm being watched so I turned around, no one was there, so turned back around and kept walking.

Every minute I turned around still feeling watched so I began to walk a little faster starting to get paranoid. As I walked through I stopped and tried to calm down or else I'd make myself pass out it's probably a dog or squirrel. I heard a twig brake and that broke me from my thought of peace and made me run. As I ran I heard something running after me but it sounded light and quick then I realized what it was so I stopped and turned around. I was right it was just a little girl. She had a pink dress and held a Teddy bear to her chest she looked like she was only 5 maybe 7.

" Hey who are you , and why are you stalking me." I asked her calmly. She just looked up at me and stared into my green eyes. She was adorable." My names Sally and I wasn't stalking you I was trying to give you these." She said pulling out keys. I quickly checked my pockets looking for my keys guess I dropped it." Thanks I guess I dropped them." I said thanking her. I took the keys and started walking to school. I looked back and noticed she was following me. So I stopped and so did Sally." Uh Sally." I called." Yeah?" She aske." Why are you following me?" I asked kinda strange. I turned around and she was lightly blushing." I don't have friends or a family. Uhhh can I stay with you." She asked putting a puppy face.

" Ahhh shit I can't say no to that uhh I'm gonna regret this." I thought to myself and looked at sally's big brown eyes." Come on I can skip one day of school." I said she looked at me smiling. I smiled back and grabbed her hand and walked back to my house. When we got there I walked in and she ran in to the couch and jumped on it. I turned on the TV and walked up the stairs I felt to sweaty so I went to take a shower. So I grabbed some blue shorts and a blue shirt and I hopped back in the shower. When I finished I put my boxers on and then my pants. When I reached for my shirt it wasn't there." What the fuck where is my shirt." I asked myself so I walked out and saw sally wearing my shirt.

"why are you wearing my shirt?" I asked sally. She was looking around when she looked at me she blushed hard." Holy crap your fucking sexy how are you the muscular?!!!" She asked." I do free running. Now give me my shirt." I asked her stepping foward. She looked at me weird and I realized what she was gonna do." No you look better without it!!!!" She yelled and bolted down stairs. Using my free running skills I ran on the wall and backfliped infront of her but she crawled under me. I was about to go after her until I heard the door bell ring. I walked over to the door and opened it and my mouth dropped. The most popular girl in my high school was there at my door." Okay what's going on better keep my guard up just in case." I thought to myself.

Realizing she was still there I asked her." Hey zoey what's up." I asked very curious. She only stared at my chest and abbs and her mouth dropped." Is she drooling over me." U-umm yeah hey Jack you mind if I come in?" She asked." Okay what the hell is going on why is she here." I thought." Yeah sure come in." I said very suspicious. She walked in and sat in the couch next to sally and I followed closing the door. As I walked in I leaned on the wall and looked at zoey." So zoey what brings you here? Is something wrong?" I asked her. She looked at me and looked like she was gonna cry and I know that look......its the look of abuse." Shit. Sally can you give us a moment?" I asked. She nodded and ran up to my room. I looked back at zoey and walked to her and sat down next to her.

" Ik that look I've seen it before. So who abused you?" I asked her. As if reading her mind she gasped and her gaze fell to the floor and she looked down." My boyfriend did he he tried to make me have sex and I tried to stop him so he hit me and threw me to the floor so I got away and came here." She said answering my question." You mean ex. Let's go have a little talk with him." I said running up and coming back down with my hoody and grabbed her hands. Sally ran down After me still wearing my shirt and followed me I grabbed zoey's hand and walked out.

( hey guys thanks for the support you guys are way to awesome I love all of you. Umm about my book Faith I deicided to make a sequel and same with this but I might not leave a comment if I should or shouldn't it's up to you guys. Please comment and vote.

Or kik me my kik is faith.1988

There it is my kik later guys bro fist. P.s share this with your friends please.)