Now Or Never

Gwendal and Conrad called an ambulance in order to take Wolfram to the hospital. And it only took 10 minutes for them to get there.

On the way, Conrad was still thinking about the poem that the blond had written a while back… and also the message attached to it. Both he and Gwendal never thought that their baby brother would actually fall in love with a young man who became his only friend since the day that they transferred to Yuri's neighborhood.

And that was 10 years ago… when Wolfram was still confused and clueless on what's really happening to their family.

Wolfram and Yuri became fast friends when Yuri saved Wolfram from the bullies that was about to hurt the latter. That event had made him gained a friend worthy of his trust.

There weren't too much people at the hospital when they arrived there. And immediately, Wolfram was sent to the emergency room in order to be checked and examined by the doctors. They were a bit tensed and more worried as seconds went by… until the examination itself reached an hour before the doctor that examined their brother came out.

And from what Conrad and Gwendal could tell, it's not very good news.

Yuri was happily spending his time at the amusement park along with Erika, since he promised her that he'll be spending this day with her. But sometimes, his thought wasn't actually focusing on having fun with the young lady.

It was because he was getting worried about Wolfram.

He knew that Wolfram was sick but it actually doesn't seem so whenever they're together at school. The blond was even infuriated (at the very least) whenever he was teasing him, and that's actually the Wolfram that he knew for 10 years now.

He first met Wolfram when he saw him about to be bullied by some prankster kids on their neighborhood a few hours after Wolfram's family had transferred. He got fascinated to befriend him since there weren't much foreigners living in that neighborhood. And he was surprised to know that Wolfram could actually speak Japanese despite being a foreigner. Since that fateful day, he considered Wolfram as one of the most important people in his life.

But that didn't really become the reason why Wolfram was so important to him.

Wolfram is important to him because of one shocking and unbelievable, and yet beautiful reason that up until now, no one knows except Erika.

He was actually in love with Wolfram!

He was in love with him not because of hi bishounen looks that's compared to a Hollywood star, but it's because he could already feel in his heart that Wolfram was already his destiny. He knew it was completely strange especially for a guy like him but still, he couldn't help it. He couldn't help thinking about it ever since it has entered his mind and struck his heart with that realization.

Wolfram is his destiny, that's what he wanted to think and feel.

And he knew that meeting him wasn't merely just a coincidence; it was an inevitable fate.

But even though he could feel that, for some reasons, he doesn't have any guts to admit that to his blond friend.

That's right… A friend…