[1]

As they were looking at the sun set, tears started forming from their eyes. They both knew that it will be the end and there will be no more hellos that will greet them the next day. They sat quietly at the fields, resting their backs at the trunk of their favorite tree. The smaller guy breaks their silence into unfitting sobs while the taller guy tries to reach his hand out to him but unfortunately stopping himself before he touches him further. He knows that he already lost the right to do so.

"Is this what you really want? Are you sure that you're going to leave me?" The smaller guy grabbed his hand and stares at him intently to get his attention. But he refused to look at his former lover.

"Don't make it about me leaving you. You already chose her in the first place and I respected your decision. Stop playing the victim card, Ice. It's over between us," he replied as he removed the hand of his former lover. His pair of lovely hazel eyes depicts too much pain and anger that if you look straight into them, you might get burned. He immediately stood up as if preparing to leave the area. It's too much for him to remember all of the times that he spent with his former lover, be good or bad.

"I love you Benz. Please don't go." Benz was stunned for a moment so Ice took the opportunity and wrapped his arms arounds Benz's stomach and rested his head on Benz's back.

"Ice. Please if you really love me, just let me go. You lost the right to hold me back when you decided to marry her."

-x-

Gulf tears fell as he watched the scene unfold all over again. It has been the nth time since he saw that sunset scene. Contrary to the belief of the fans who hated the production for ending the series in that manner, it was his favorite scene in the series. He was able to empathize with Benz because his favorite actor, Suppasit "Mew" Jongcheevevat, played that role.

Gulf is not a fan of TV series in general. He rarely watches movies because he spends most of his time in his university studying and playing football, his modelling gigs, and attending part time work from time to time if his aunt needs him to be in the milk tea shop.  He only watches series and movies that has his idol part of its cast. He was so engrossed in watching the movie that he forgot to notice that he has a lot of notifications popping on his cellular phone. His concentration was only broken when his favorite song played out of nowhere.

I've been everything for you
Though we'd never been anything more than friends
I'm just someone who you want sometimes
It's been good enough so far
Why would I want anything else?

He frowned at the screen of his cellular phone after seeing that it's Mild, his best friend, who is calling him. He wipes his tears clean and answers his phone with his tone as annoyed as possible.

"What is it Ai'Mild? Can't it wait tomorrow?"

"Oh! I'm sorry I interrupted your MewFest dearest fanboy but the reason why I called you to interrupt your on-going MewFest is the rumor about your number one idol quitting the industry!"

Wait ... did I hear it right? P'Mew will quit acting?

"Ai' Gulf? Ai'Gulf?"

"This is a bad joke Ai'Mild. I'm giving you the chance to take it back or face the consequences."

"No! I'm being serious here Ai'Gulf. I thought you're the main admin of OnlyForMewSuppasit, how come that you're not aware of it? And besides, the LINE group chat that you have created has been in chaos few minutes ago."

He didn't respond immediately because his shock prevented him to think of anything else. He immediately went to the group chat and sees countless of crying emojis, sad stickers, and lines that say "Why would he do this?" He tries to calm himself down as he tries to find the link that they have sent.