[5]

"Damn it! I really would like to die right now!" Gulf cursed out loud as his cheeks reddened from his own embarrassment. All he ever wanted was to be able to have a chance to know his idol but never in such manner wherein he will be labelled Mew's Cinderella Boy. And to make the situation worse, he is currently trending in twitter with his idol at this very moment which happened to be #MewXCinderellaBoy.

His hands felt clammy and cold as droplets of sweat formed on his temples. He really didn't want to check that blue bird app because he knows that his idol is popular and anything related to him will surely be made an issue because that's how things go. He sighed as he kept ignoring his friends' chats. They told him to avoid twitter and sns for now because they know that he use to over think things. Gulf knows that his friends mean well but like Alice who is full of curiosity, Gulf will never be able to put such stuff into rest until he sees his own wonderland for himself.

But as the saying goes, ignorance is such bliss. It would have been better if he didn't look at the given tag in the first place because he cannot stop himself from seeing whatever unsettling and unnerving tweets the fans had for the two of them.

@OnlyforMew: How I wish I could fall in front of him so he could catch me as well

@MewismyLuckyStar: Lucky him. I wish I was him. 55555+

@MyBaeisMew: How does it feel to be caught by him? I'll gladly die on P'Mew's arms if I were him.

@MyLifeisColorMewFul: Heyyy. Are my eyes betraying me or they simply look good together? I mean, the guy is too cute for his own good. If you look closely at the video, his ears are red and he's blushing. I don't care.... But I SHIP THEM!!!! #MewXCinderellaBoy

Gulf stopped for a moment. What is he reading? How can these fans be shipping a person whom they don't know to their own idol? He wants to stop reading all together, but it seemed like his own body was possessed by an unknown force, he cannot stop reading the thread for it had 2.5k likes and 1.1k retweets already. The more he read, the more nervous he became.

@MyLifeisColorMewFul: Guys, for those who are shipping Cinderella Boy and P'Mew, I have something for you. :) PS. I already know the identity of the cute guy. DM me for details.

He even came across with the edited video of him and his idol. It was a scene of Ice and Benz hugging each other from the BL movie, "Forget Me Not". He can only shake his head in disbelief as he continued reading the thread.

@MewDays: OMG! This video is really cute. "FINNN MAAAAKKK!!!" I want them to be in a series together, they have good chemistry!

@CheerfulMew: I think that they'll be a good pair in a BL series. I think there's a casting call about it. It's entitled, "The Last Song that I will Sing about You."

Gulf scratched the back of his right ear. He has this habit whenever he feels extremely embarrassed. Everything happened so fast that the only thing he remembered is him tripping at the cat walk, his right shoe was missing and him falling in front of one of the audiences. And it was as if as fate played a trick on him, that person that he fell unto (well, literally for now.. 555+) was no other than his beloved idol. He cannot stand the clip anymore so he stopped playing it and reported the tweet. It is not fair to have his stupidity immortalized in the web. If he could, he'll definitely delete everything on twitter. He kept on clicking report as he came across tweets that kept bothering him.

For the nth time, the blue bird app kept prompting him, "Help us understand the problem. What is going on with this tweet?" For the nth time, his response is "suspicious and spam". The more he reported them, the more that he saw different tweets. He eventually had gotten tired of everything that he resigned into closing his smart phone for now. He rested his back on his bed. For today, he just wanted to rest.