[2]

Gulf was not able to get any proper sleep last night. He spent almost all of his sleeping hours thinking of the things that are bothering him. Those thoughts comprised of the sudden announcement of his long-time idol, the fan meeting for Mewlions that they have to arrange, his soccer practices, and the list just keep on. It didn't even help that his P'Pree dropped an information without any details on him, out of nowhere.

"Shiya. I'd definitely be teased by Ai'Mild later," he cursed as he looked at his reflection on the mirror. It is obvious that there are new dark circles under his eyes.

He sighed as he checked his phone for any posts regarding his idol. As soon as he clicked the wifi-signal on his phone to turn it on, notifications flooded on his home screen. His eyes widened as he saw that his idol noticed him, and this time, instead of simply liking and retweeting the post, he even took the time to reply to his tweet. It's as if all of his hidden fanboy feels gushed into his heart.

If someone is looking at his state right now, he must have been a complete fool to them because his reactions alternate from grinning to laughing. Although his reaction is a bit filtered since he cannot scream out loud because he is worried that his aunt might hear him downstairs. As he continued checking the threads, he noticed that most of his online friends are teasing him and saying that he is finally noticed by his senpai.

"Oh. It might be a start of a good day," he muttered as he continued as he clicked the twitter profile of his P'Mew. His eyes widened as he saw his tweet that he posted three months ago. He couldn't contain his fan boy feels anymore so he laid down on his bed, bit his blanket, and tried to scream while biting it so that his volume will be lessened somehow.

"Gulf!!!! It's past seven already, you will be late!" The shouts of his aunt got his attention. He momentarily stopped playing around his bed, but since he was busy spazzing he wasn't able to calculate his moves, so he ended up falling down with a loud thud. To make the situation worse, his aunt opened the door at that exact moment and saw his horrible state.

"Kanawut! You're already in university and you're still playing like that ah! Is it really difficult for youngsters like you to act properly? Get up from the floor and go prepare for your school now!" His aunt scolded him as she went out of his room.

"Sorry naa," Gulf replied as he bowed his head apologetically. He feels quite bad for a moment and but he remembers that P'Mew personally took his time looking at his twitter feed, so it made him feel better.

He did his morning routines as quick as he could because he knows that he might be late if he doesn't rush himself. He needs to meet his close friends so that they can prepare for the fan meeting that they intend to host in his aunt's milk tea shop.

-x-

Upon fanboying for years, I have noticed that there are different kinds of fanboys/fangirls. The one I have noticed are the parents, the children, the "faen", the screamers, and the "I'm happy looking at my idol from a distance and supporting him/her behind the scenes."

The parents fans are type of fans who support their idols by re-sharing every post that they have, calling them every single time with my "son/daughter" and telling them how proud they are whenever their idol made an accomplishment or did a good job in certain things. They are very supportive and will eventually post things like "I love my son/daughter. You're so great!!!" or something along those lines.

The children fans are type of fans who also do things like the parent fans. The only difference between them is the children fans treat their idols as their parents. They will post things like "That's my dad/mom! I'm proud to be your daughter/son!!!". They are also sweet and very supportive to their dads/moms, if you know what I mean.