1

Izuku opens his eyes to see a somewhat cloudy sky. He sits up, feeling his head ache slightly while looking around.

He gets up to his feet slowly, brushing off the dust on his uniform and moves his way forward. The events that had happened before he blacked out came to him as he saw the crater.

He looked closer and saw a small sphere of space rock, tinted with an odd dark crimson. He looks at it in confusion before looking back to his bag, which was laying beside the spot where he had laid. He picked it up and dusted it off, before hanging it over his shoulder.

'I gotta get home soon before anyone else comes' Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku eventually makes it back to the main part of the town and begins to walk his normal route home, processing the recent events that had just transpired.

'So a red meteorite falls down, hits me, and briefly knocks me out for maybe some twenty, maybe thirty minutes...'

He then remembers the red mass climbing up his leg before he blacked out. He then froze for a second before feeling and patting around his body.

'Oh God.' He thought.

'Whatever that thing was, I hope it didn't do anything while I was out.'

He then heard a boom nearby and looked up to see a crowd on the next street ahead of him. He recognized the street as the "Tatooin Shopping Center". He'd been there a couple of times, normally to run errands and shop for food during the weekends.

He swiftly made his way to and through the crowd to see what was going on. He had made his way over to the front of the mob when he saw the majority of the street was on fire. He then saw the heroes Death-Arms and Backdraft on the scene.

He looked ahead to see a Villain made of sludge, terrorizing the area with short bursts of fire seemingly coming from the gross green mass.

'Why aren't the heroes doing anything?' Izuku thought to himself, and for some reason he felt slightly irritated.

"He's got a hostage." He heard Death-Arms say.

"He's making her use her quirk so I can't get close!" The professional hero added, frustration in his voice.

Izuku looked on closer and saw a head of hair with a familiar shade of ash blonde. Izuku's eyes widened after realizing the signature tint. The hostage was Katsumi Bakugo, and she was trying everything she could to break free from the Sludge Villain's grasp, but it was only making it harder for the heroes to do anything. Because of the repeated explosions, the heroes could not get close.

Soon the newly debuted hero Mt. Lady arrived, but she could not do anything either because of the limited space that the street gave.

Izuku looked on with fear as he watched his classmate and bully struggle in vain to try and break free. He then saw her face, showing obvious panicking and soon she opened her eyes and locked them with Izuku's.

She looked scared, hopeless, like she knew she it was over for her.

A wave of fear washed over Izuku, sending shivers up and down his spine. And from that fear came frustration.

And from the frustration; pure rage.

Izuku rushes forward ahead of the heroes, with his hands firmly gripping his back.

The heroes were stunned.

"KID! COME BACK! ITS BOT SAFE!" They yelled out to him, but their class were ignored.