chapter 1. the day, 6/9/05

Issac was totally ready for the trip up the mountain. He was excited to see his father, Markus.
Markus works as a lumberjack in the Colorado Rocky's. Issac hasn't seen his father since lssac's birthday in January. He was also excited for the Rocky's rapids ride his father promised he'd take him on after work.
"Hurry up Mom!" Said Issac. "We'll be late for the falls!" Another thing that Issac loved about the mountain was the Crystal springs. He loved to dip his feet in to the water. "Hold on, I have to find my keys." Isaac's mother replied.
Issac's mother was a pale blonde, with a willow
Body. Issac gets his build from his father. He's Tall for a 10 year old, and strong as well. Issac was literally dragging his mother down the hall way.
"I found em!" Shouted Issac. "Hurry up, let's go!" Issac and his mother hurried to the car. Issac's mother put the keys in the ignition, and headed twords the highway.

The car drive was silent. No one made a sound. Issac's mother didn't even turn on the radio. "So aren't you excited to see Dad?" Said Issac's mother. "Of course I am. I love Dad." Replied Issac. He then mumbled (More than you ever did). "Look, I know you don't like me to be talking to other men, but I have a life too you know. I can't wait for your father to come home after months of working." Said Issac's mother. "He works to support us! And you just step all over him!" Said Issac, in a profound way. He and his mother stayed quiet the whole 3 hour drive. Unknown of what was to come...