𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

1:34 pm , Jameson Creek High School
Kalina Windell

I continued to scroll on my phone as the lesson went on

I continued to scroll on my phone as the lesson went on . She didn't really interest me with what she was teaching . Honestly , I'm only in school because I need to get away from Ahmir during the day .

"Lina , what is sh- what's this ?" A girl next to me said referring to my arm . Running my fingers over it i had forgotten he had hit me there a few days ago when we were arguing .

I rolled my sleeves down ignoring her .

"Excuse me , Windell are you even paying attention ? You do know that you have to pass this class correct ?" Ms.Aaron said to me causing the whole class to turn toward me .

I just rolled my eyes & grabbed my book bag  standing up leaving the room . She didn't do anything to stop me . Walking away from the classroom I unlocked my phone seeing that Jerome texted me .

J'rome🤹🏾‍♂️ || I'm in the boys locker room , cmon

I smiled at the text making my way to the boys locker making sure no one was following or watching me . Opening the door I walked all the way to the back meeting him in the last shower where i peeled the curtain back stepping inside .

He looked up at me as he stroked himself & I took off my pants & panties crawling into his lap where he slide himself inside me .

He thrusted up into me rapidly making me hold in my moans . He made me step down to suck him & I did everything in my power to make him groan .

After about 5 minutes of pleasuring him , a whole crowd of boys came into the locker room yelling , screaming , & laughing .

Jerome pushed my head down further as he groaned . I could hear shower curtains opening up around us & the curtain in our shower was pulled back .

"Yo come look at this nigga Jerome mane !" The guy yelled & a crowd of boys stood behind us .

" Ahhhhh !" The boys yelled laughing . I continued sucking him determined he was going to release in my mouth before i left .

Walking into the house , Ahmir sat on the couch sleeping with his hands in my boxers . I rolled my eyes walking up the steps .

I removed my clothes preparing for my shower . Hearing him come up the steps , I began shaking my head . I knew he was going to ask me a ton of questions & possibly hit me for giving him the answer he wanted to hear .