chapter 4

4 ever and always

Knock knock knock

"Come in"

"Hey Simmons"

I can't even look at her at the moment I'm still sad that she would lie to me of all people I though she loved me.

"How could you lie to me I thought you loved me and why about something like that"

" I'm really sorry --"

"Don't really me"

" I do love you I'm sorry that you found out about that"

"Why didn't you wont me to find out about it"

"Because I thought you wouldn't like me because I'm an 084"

"Why would you think that I like know matter what 084 or not"

"Really, you do"

"Yes of course because I'll always love you and know one else"

Then we have along pasionate kiss. Even through I'm scared about what she might become. We continue kissing on and off for about 20mins.

"I love you skye"

"I love you to Jemma"

She kiss me on my cheek and leaves.

"Goodnight Jemma"

"Goodnight skye"

THE NEXT MORNING

coulson calls us in at 4:00am because another mission for us

"Ok guys you will be seaperate into pairs and we will be going under cover with ether NCIS, CIA, FBI" said coulson

" I hate under cover" may seid in hate full voice

"Yea ok, skye your with me, Simmons with may, fitz with ward"

"Oh, ok"

My heart stopped when I heard that skye and I would be apart for 3 mouth with out contact in different area of the country recruiting for shield. I look over at skye wondering if she is as sad as I am to be apart for so long she doesn't even seem flushed well she always was good at hiding her emotions.

"Ok everyone now you have been usinde your group I can tell you were you going fitz & ward FBI, Simmons &may CIA, That leaves NCIS with skye and I, ok get ready we leave in an hour"

I slowly walk to skye who is packing her bags and I close the door and she turns and kiss me straight on the lips.

"Good by Simmons I'm leaving now"

"see you in a 3 Month yea I guess"

She kiss me on the cheek and leaves with coulson in his red cealectable modified car. And leaves me with may because they can just drive straight out the back while still flying so we don't have to stop.

"So coulson why did you choose me to be in your team"

"Well because skye your not that bad of company and I think we would work well together"

"Cool AC"

"And here are your new identities your name is Skye Ashton, a harvide graduate and your great at hacking and stuff in the field because you served in the war but came home to look after your family"

"Cool, one thing did you forget I'm a high school drop out"

"We thought of that and came up with a drug that we inject you with every night that makes you good at fighting and really smart and makes you know about everything about computers and you can shoot a perfect shot"