Chapter One

Kermit's POV
It's true. My marriage with Ms. Piggy failed. We weren't perfect like I thought we were. What happened you ask? I caught Ms. Piggy in bed with Fozzy Bear. I never expected it to be my best friend. This was the man I had trusted for so long. So long friendship, so long marriage.

While Ms. Piggy is at our house filing the divorce papers and looking for a new house (I'm taking our house) I decide to take a stroll in Sesame Street and maybe get a bite to eat.
It's nice outside today. Perfect day to be out. I have no idea what I'm in the mood for, fries, salad, spaghetti... dick? I guess I'll decide later.

I stop at a local bookstore. I'm going to look around to see if they have the next book on my list, "Dear Evan Hansen". While I'm scanning the aisles a hand taps me on the shoulder. I get nervous and slowly turn around. Who do I see behind me? It's XXXTentation!! I can't believe my eyes! He has been my favorite rapper for like, ever! "Hey, I think you're looking for this book?" He says as he hands the hardcover of Dear Evan Hansen to me. "How- How did you know I was looking for that book?" I asked as my body quivered. "You're thinking out loud cutie" he says with a slight chuckle and blush. I blush as well. "Sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll just buy the book and be on" I say before he cuts me off. "Don't leave just yet. You're my type of guy, and I'd like to take you out sometime.." Jah said with mucb confidence blaring through his eyes and voice. I can't believe this, this rapper, this EXTREMELY FAMOUS RAPPER just asked me, Kermit the Frog, out on a date. What should I say? I hadn't fully explored my sexuality yet. I'll be truthful, I kissed a boy back in first grade, and yes, I liked it.
This is a once in a life time experience. If I reject Jah, he might write a song about me OR I'll never get a chance like this again.
Should I take this chance?