FOURTEEN

You're a dead bitch...
"Y/n, what happened?!" I hear Jessi's voice ask from behind me. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it I feel completely humiliated.

How could he do this to me? After everything that I've been through. He knew my struggle and he fired me all because I broke up with him. "Y/n, sweetie talk to me." Jessi pleads. "Right now isn't the time I just want to get the hell away from here, and away from his stupid ass!" I am so pissed.

"Hey calm down," Jess says to me. "No fuck him, fuck this club, fuck this city, fuck everything!" I say as I'm throwing everything into my Nike duffel bag. "He fired me because I broke up with his duck ass but I'll show him." I threw my bag over my shoulder and stormed out the room. I can see that everyone's eyes are on me. Then I see him looking at me from his office door, he has a small smirk on his face. Then all of a sudden I see that bitch Minnie on his arm.

Two clowns. "The fuck are you looking at?" I say to him. "You think this shit funny huh?" I ask him not even caring for a response. "It's okay, I'm about to wipe that smirk clean off your face." I grabbed one of the brooms that the cleaning crew uses and walked out the entrance of the club.

Bambam car is always parked right in front so I walk up to it with the broom and started to wrap the bitch, I shattered the front window and I then went to the side of his car.

"I bet you don't think this shit funny now huh?!" I kicked the rearview window causing that to crack. "You crazy bitch, I'm gonna kill you!" I hear Bambam yelling while running out of the club. "Oh, so I'm a crazy bitch? Well, you ain't seen nothing yet!" I take the pocket knife out that I had in my bag, slashing one of his tires. Before I could get to the next one I'm snatched away.

"Y/n calm down!" I hear a familiar voice. "Chanyeol?!" My head whips around to see him standing there, with Jessi not too far behind with a shocked look on her face. "Baby girl, please calm down." He tells me. Taking my face into both of his hands as he tries to calm me. "You're a dead bitch! Count your days, I swear to you, you're so dead!" I hear Bambam yelling from behind me. I turn around.

"You ain't gone do shit bitch!" I can see that Jackson is here holding him back, well trying to. "Y/n let's go!" I hear Jessi yelling at me from behind. "No, I'm not done yet!" I tried getting out of Chanyeol's grasp but his grip was to tight on me.

"Get her out of here man!" I hear one of Bambam's close friends, Jinyoung yell. Then without warning, Chanyeol throws me over his shoulder carrying me away from the club. "You're a dead bitch! You're fucking dead you hear me!" Bambam yells. "Fuck you!" I yelled right back at him. "You ain't gone do nothing, talking all that shi-!!" Chanyeol smacks my thigh, causing me to wince. "Y/n shut up!" I hear Chanyeol say.

We get to his car which is parked a distance away from the club. Why the hell he parked so far? I thought. "Why are you parked so far?" I asked him once he sits me down in his Range Rover. "I was over here already when Jessi called me. She told me to come to the club quickly." He says. Then he closes my door going over to the driver's side, hopping into the driver seat, and starting the car. "What the hell happened Y/n?" He begins to drive away. "Where's my bag?!" I looked around noticing it not there. "Jessi has it, she's bringing it to your place." Letting out a sigh of relief. I immediately calmed down after hearing him say that.

"Now what happened?" He asks me again. "You saw what happened Yeolie." He laughs. "Stop playing around, I'm talking about before that." Folding my arms over my chest. "I got fired." He looks over at me, then looks back to the road. "So you decided to pull a Jasmine Sullivan out there?" He jokes. "It's so much more to it, I just don't feel like talking about it." He nods. "Okay but we're going to have to talk about it soon," I say nothing after that, neither of us does.

We make it to my place, Chanyeol following close behind me as we head into my apartment. He closes the door, locking it and he comes in to sit next to me which was on the couch.

"I'm really fucked." I say to myself. I hear Chanyeol laugh from beside me. "Maybe just a little." I ended up laughing at that. "No but I'm serious, what am I'm gonna do?" He turns to look my way. "Go on with your life, your going to be fine. Plus you have me, I promise I'm not going anywhere." I look over at him giving him a small smile. "Thank you." He smiles back. "It's nothing."

•••

EYE-

She went off! 😟 I ain't mad at cha, go off sis 👏🏾

Too much? 🙂

Lol but anyway thanks for reading!

Until next time ✌🏾

-iyana🥀