FIFTY-SEVEN

My Xiuminnie 🥺

Not edited 😟

Good and bad...
"Youngjae?" He looks at me with worry. "Are you okay?" He asks me but I say nothing back as I stare at him because truthfully I didn't know if he was actually here or not. He takes a step towards me but I take a step back. "Why do you have a knife?" I look towards Jackson and he's just standing there watching Youngjae, and the way he's looking at him, I see the hurt and anger in his eyes.

"Didn't think Youngjae would turn out to be a snake." He says still glaring at Youngjae. "Funny how the ones close to you are the ones to turn on you, but I'm sure you understand. Right, Y/n?" I sign trying to calm myself down but I'm finding it hard to do so.

"Fuck you, I was never close to any of you." I yelled at him and Youngjae's eyes widen. "Wait, what?" He says looking at me with pure confusion. "I'm sorry. It's just- never mind, you wouldn't understand." I run my hands through my hair, I crouch down with my head in my hands.

I can hear footsteps coming towards me so I look up and see Youngjae standing there. "Hey." He says placing his hand on my shoulder "It's fine, you can tell me. I think whatever is going on is eating at you. So, please just tell me what's going on." I breathe in deeply and stand up and he takes a step back. "But first, can you put the knife down?" I sit the knife on the counter and he takes it putting it in one of the kitchens cabinets away from me.

"Now what's going on?" He asks me as we both take a seat in the living room.

So I tell him everything.

After about a good thirty minutes or so I'm finally done telling him what's going on and what I've been going through for the past few hours. "I may know what's wrong with you but once I tell you please don't freak out." I nod and gesture to him so that he will continue.

"Jackson drugged you." My mouth drops open and to be honest, I shouldn't be so surprised. That explains why I've been seeing Jackson, I've been hallucinating this whole time. "That's a relief." Youngjae looks up at me as if I'm crazy. "Wait, how?" I laugh.

"I thought that maybe Jackson's ghost was haunting me and I'll be damned if I'm getting haunted by that psycho." Youngjae laughs. "Understandable." He looks away once he sees me eyeing him. "Why are you here? I thought you'd be dead like the others." He sighs.

"I was never like them Y/n, I was there as a "spy". Yixing and Renjun's father sent me there to keep an eye on Bambam since they got the word on where he had been hiding, they wanted him killed so they sent me." I looked at him letting everything sink in.

"I guess I got in too deep and I slowly started to lose contact with The Zhang family but I never forgot why I was there. That day I saw Minseok in the club, I knew why he was there. I knew that, if any of them were around Suho was not far too away and if Suho was around then Yixing was around also." I hum.

"That same night as I was leaving the club I was grabbed, I knew who it was so I didn't put up much of a fight. After that night I started to keep more in contact with them, and that's when everything went down from there. When Minseok started to show more interest in you I knew it was going to be an issue and when BamBam found out he started getting more possessive.. over you." I said nothing as he continued to tell me everything.

"One day he came to me and asked me to put a tracking device on your phone, I swear I didn't want to but I had no other choice." I nodded understanding, he couldn't blow his cover but it's still messed up.

"I told Yixing and he told me to set up the tracking device so that they were able to track your location and BamBam's." I looked up. That's why they were always in the same place as me, it wasn't a coincidence. "They didn't trust BamBam after he started getting more aggressive with you. They thought that he might bring harm to you, especially Minseok." I smiled at that bit of information.