Chapter 10

Kimmon

The only thing I've done for two days is to think about how I could help Copter. I did not even sleep thinking about it

Copter's family problems were not at all simple, the only person closest to him is his stepfather, according to what Copter told me, before they seemed to get along ... then what happened between them? Anyway, the only one who seems to be upset here is Copter, after all his stepfather wants him to live with him again.

Copter has always shown to have a free spirit, always does what he wants when he wants it and in the way he wants, maybe that's the reason for his family dispute, maybe Copter does not want to be tied to a home, with the limits and rules that this implies.

I figured that the best thing I could do is discover the other version of the story, that is, the version of Copter's stepfather.

Fortunately, I did not have to do a lot of research to find his whereabouts, he was in the school registry as Copter's tutor.

My plan was to be a kind of mediator between them, and thus help them forget their differences, but knowing that Copter would refuse, I decided not to tell him anything, until that day arrived.

***
"I really appreciate that  has come Mr. Intochar." I greeted the man, I decided that the best meeting place would be the school, that way I would not raise suspicions in Copter.

"On the contrary, I am the one who should thank you for your help"

I would be lying if I said I was not surprised to meet Copter's stepfather, it was nothing I expected. He was a 37-year-old man at least 10 years younger than Copter's mother I'm sure, he was dressed in an impeccable black suit and shiny loafers, I even felt inferior by his side.

"I hope you understand that Copter can not continue this way," I said after explaining the whole situation.

"I know, Mr. Varodom, when I decided to stop giving money to Copter, I never thought I would choose to work, I thought I would accept to live with me again" Intochar responded with a disappointed tone.

"I do not want to meddle in a family affair, but would you mind telling me what happened between you?"

The man sighed before answering "Copter and I used to be very close, I would even say that after the death of his mother we created a strong affective bond. But after a year, I decided to get married again and Copter did not take it at very well, he even refused to live with me and my wife "

While listening to the story of Copter's stepfather, I began to understand. He does not seem to be a bad man, however I also understand Copter's feelings, he will surely have been offended that his stepfather forgot his mother so soon and remarried.

"Mr. Varodom" he called me when he realized that I had lost myself in my thoughts "Please help me to convince Copter to live with me again, I intend to give him my last name and make him my heir, I will give him everything that him need and I'll take care of him as if he were my own son, after all, it's what I promised his mother before he died. "

"I think it's wonderful, everything that you offer Copter is undoubtedly a better life than he is living now, I will do everything possible to help him Lord Intochar" I gave him a hopeful smile. This is the best for Copter.

"I'll call Copter now, so you can talk better"

After waiting a while, I heard someone knock on the office door.

"You wanted to see me P'Kim?" Copter spoke entering without knowing that he was accompanied by his stepfather.

When Copter saw the older man, his expression changed completely, after looking at him intensely for a few seconds, he turned to me with angry eyes.