Chapter 12

Kimmon

"I thank you for coming," I said in the most courteous way I could.

"No problem, I was really curious to know what Mr. Varodom wanted to say to me" Gun Intochar replied smiling sideways.

Copter's stepfather and I met at Tee's bar to talk more in detail. Anyone would think I'm crazy to act so friendly with this bastard, but I could not think of anything else to try to help Copter.

"I wanted to apologize to you, apparently I misinterpreted everything"

Gun raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"I thought you were harassing Copter, but Copter himself told me of their relationship"

"Oh, so Copter told him about us" Gun smiled "And are not you against?"

"It's not like it's my business anyway" I pretended not to care, but the truth is that if it's about protecting Copter then this also becomes my issue. "But you know, I'm his teacher and I want to make sure of his well-being"

 "I thank you for taking good care of my little" he replied and I could not help frowning, how he dares to talk about Copter so fondly?
"But I can assure you that Copter will be perfectly fine with me, we will live happily, as before"

"And your wife, what she  think about living with Copter?"

"I'm carrying out the divorce proceedings"

"You do not look very depressed because of that" I said with a little annoyance, I think I understand now. As his wife left him and he has no one to bother, he came back for Copter, this guy is the worst.

"Well, from the beginning, this was a marriage for convenience, my company was quite indebted and my wife's family had enough money to cover those debts"

Every minute I confirm it more, Gun Intochar it is the worst scum "So in summary, you want Copter to come back with you because you feel alone?"

Gun laughed loudly at my question "Something like that but recovering Copter will also bring me financial benefits"

I should have guessed there was something dirty behind his sudden interest in Copter.

"I do not understand, Copter is a 16-year-old orphan, he has no money," I said trying to sound less angry than I was.

"Of course he does not have money, he who has money is my grandfather, you see, according to my grandfather's testament, a large part of his inheritance belongs to me, but the only condition is that I must have a son" Gun explained and a despicable one smile formed on his face "And Copter is like a son to me"

"Then you just want to use Copter," I confirmed it out loud.

"Indeed," Copter's stepfather smiled cynically.

"Anyway, I think it will not be easy to convince Copter"

"Copter is playing hard now but will soon be running back into my arms"

I bit my lip to avoid insulting him "Why are you so sure Copter will come back?"

"Because he loves me" Gun replied as if it were something obvious "Somehow I made him so dependent on me, that now he became completely incapable of living alone"

"I do not understand"

"You think that Copter is an innocent child, right?" Well let me tell you that you're wrong Copter can not stand being alone So much so that when I got married, he kept looking for "company" in other men "

I felt that my stomach churn, I had already decided he would not believe anything Gun say me, but I remembered the night I met Copter. Is that why Copter was alone in the bar that night? Was he looking for a replacement for his stepfather? If so, does that mean that Copter was in love with him? Thousands of questions began to arise in my head.