Chapter 3 Section two

It has been two weeks since Shinji arrive here, he has being saving life as Ultraseven and he has being given praise for fighting the noise, he even bought an apartment from the money he got from flower, right now Shinji was getting out of his apartment, when he gets outside he takes a breath and he says.

Shinji:"A new day, let's see what is going to happen?"

Meanwhile, Hibiki was on class and she was thinking of Ultraseven, ever since he showed up he has being helping a lot people and fighting against the noise.  Her thoughts were broken when her teacher appear in front of her with an angry expression.

Teacher:"Tachibana! pay attention"

Hibiki:"S-sorry!"

Hours later in flower, Shinji is serving food to the people that are coming. Then the boss lady gives him a paper and tells him to get ingredients, Shinji is walking to the store to buy ingredients until the noise alarm is heard and everyone is going to the bunkers.

Shinji:"Ingredients will have to wait"

Shinji says as he goes running towards where the noise are. Meanwhile Hibiki and Tsubasa are fighting the noise wearing their symphogear, Hibiki punches one noise, while Tsubasa slashes them. Hibiki then hears someone crying and sees a little girl crying and she sees the noise approaching her slowly, Hibiki goes to save the girl, the noise begin to attack the girl as all seems  lost until someone pushes her out of the way. To Hibiki's shock it is Shinji.

Shinji:"Run, go to somewhere safe!"

The girl did as he said and she runaway, Shinji stood up and took the ultra eyes, Hibiki and Tsubasa are wandering what is he going to do.

Shinji:"Seiya!"

After he screams he puts the ultra eyes on and he transforms into ultraseven shocking the two symphogear users. Ultraseven takes out his katana and starts attacking the noise, Ultraseven flies and throws his eye slugger at the noise while uses the beam coming from the green light from his forehead, it destroys most of the noise. With the two singing maidens, are still dealing with noise, Tsubasa finish them all with heavens wrath. Later military men are cleaning the carbon remains of the noise, with the three heroes, Tsubasa is pointing at Shinji.

Tsubasa:"I demand you tell me, who you are?!"

Shinji is a bit nervous, because this reminds him the time he me Asuka for the first time. Hibiki goes in between them and saids.

Hibiki:"Tsubasa-san don't be mean to Shinji he is going to explain everything, right?"

Shinji nods, a bit nervous due to Tsubasa demand of knowing who he is. Later in section two base which is beneath Lydian academy, Shinji sits on a couch on the opposite side Genjuro and the two symphogear users.

Genjuro:"I'm Genjuro Kazanari, I'm the commander of section two and you are?"

Shinji:"I'am Shinji Ikari, you may know me as Ultraseven. My story is not to the faint of heart, where I come from is somewhere the people that you trust, will stab you in the back"

He began telling them that he comes from a different universe in his Earth, Humanity faced extinction by the second impact he was chosen to pilot a bio-mechanical weapon made by his mother very on soul. It's name is Evangelion unit-01 or EVA-01 for short and the only thing it brought was suffering to him and people around, he accidentally almost destroy trying to bring someone who could be clone over and over again, the people who told him to pilot the EVA blame him for the destruction that he caused and he almost did it again but as everything was going to fall apart. He was saved by a race of aliens known as Ultras who gave him a chance to redeem himself, by giving the ultra suit and sending him to this universe to protect humanity of the noise.

Shinji:"That's my story, I'm a war criminal send to protect another Earth in another Universe for redemption"

The members of section of two were shocked and surprise at such story, Hibiki had this feeling in her heart to want and comfort Shinji. Genjuro focus himself on the conversation.

Genjuro:"Shinji-kun we would like if you could work with us in the fight against the noise. I promise you that here in section two will never turn your back, deal?"

Genjuro offers his hand, Shinji looks at him and he shakes hand with him.

Shinji:"Deal"

And thus began Shinji Ikari path toward a brighter path not as the third child, but as Ultraseven protector of the weak and hero of justice and peace. Meanwhile in the outskirts of Tokyo a red orb lands on the ground orb disappears leaving only a man wearing armour similar to Ultraseven but different.

 Meanwhile in the outskirts of Tokyo a red orb lands on the ground orb disappears leaving only a man wearing armour similar to Ultraseven but different

???:"Finally, I arrive let's meet once again, Shinji"

TO BE CONTINUE...