Chapter Four

You wake up in Jake's bed again, but you're alone. You start to worry because you don't know where he is. Suddenly someones opens the door and walks into the room, it's Jake. You walk over and hug him, but he doesn't hug back. You look at him with a confused expression as he backs away. "Jake? Are you okay? What's wrong?" He looks at you and says, "did you actually think you could be with someone like me? You're pathetic." You look down, tears rolling down your face, "Jake why would you say that?" you ask him. "As if it isn't obvious! You're a walking disaster!" he continues, "the doctors should have let you die..." "Jake...please," you whimper. "I wish those pills had worked." You start to cry harder, letting sobs come out uncontrollably. Jake kept talking but you fell to the ground screaming, covering your ears, trying not to listen to him.

"Y/F!"...."Y/F!"..."Wake up baby, please!"

You're shaken awake by someone, you open your eyes, only to be met with the blue eyes that you love so much. Instantly you hug Jake, crying into his shirt, "What's wrong Y/F?" he asks. You're barely able to speak, "I-I dreamt that y-you didn't care f-for me, you c-called me pathetic an-and you wished that th-the pills would have worked," you managed to stutter out. "I would never say those things, I don't feel that way at all, I.......I love you..." Your eyes widen, you remember the letter but you didn't think he'd actually meant it, "um, I'm sorry, I don't know why-" you quickly cut him off by crashing your lips into his, taking a fistfull of his shirt in your hand as an attempt to bring him closer. You run your hands through his hair, slightly tugging. Jake ran his tongue across your bottom lip as if asking for entrance, you gladly accept. You move so you're straddling Jake's lap, he holds you tight like at any moment you could just disappear. Your lips move in sync with his, maybe he really was the missing piece to your heart and if that was the case then you couldn't risk losing him.

You pull apart and he rests his forehead on yours, " yea, I'm definitely in love with you," he says. "Me too," you say while cracking a small smile. "Promise me you wont try to leave me, ever," Jake asks, "I swear on Pete Wentz's eyeliner that I will never try to leave again, Jake..you make me feel wanted and cared for, I can't lose that, I can't lose you....I love you," you say. "I love you too," he says, and with that you both fall asleep in eachothers embrace.