Chapter Seven

Jake finally stopped teasing you and got dressed, he looked so adorable in his Jack Skellington shirt. "Hey I want to take you out today, if that's alright," he asks, "yea sounds like fun," you say smiling. You take some of Jake's makeup and tried to make yourself look a little more presentable with an excessive amount of eyeliner. After that you decide your hair is dry enough to straighten, you know you're going to kill your hair this way but it's okay, hair needs to be dead like the soul you don't even have.

"Ready?" he asks. "I guess so, where are we going?" you say. "It's a surprise," he answers. He takes your hand in his and leads you out of the house. You walk to a small diner for breakfast, "what do you want, pick anything," Jake says. "We should share the pancake thingies," you say awkwardly, Jake laughs.

Once you're done with breakfast, Jake takes you to a venue building, then he gives you a ticket. You look at it, "Jake you didn't...." you start. "Surprise," he says. You hug him tightly, "OH MY GOD JAKE THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU!" you shout, getting the attention of the people around you, Jake laughs, "come on let's go get to our seats," he says. You follow him to the front row and wait patiently. Then the lights go out, you stand up, jumping slightly from excitement. Jake takes your hand in his as Chris Motionless walks on stage. You scream along with the rest of the crowd as Voices start. "VOICES IN MY HEAD AGAIN, TRAPPED IN A WAR INSIDE MY OWN SKIN THEY'RE PULLING ME UNDER," you and Jake scream.

The concert was so amazing, you never wanted it to end. You look at Jake smiling, he leans in to kiss you, the last song was Count Choculitis, "I dedicate this song tonight to the snazzy couple right here, you guys are cool mother fuckers, and dude, use a condom," Chris says to us, the crowd laughs and we stand still, shocked, then the song starts. "LOVE. HOLLOW. HATE. SORROW," you hear people screaming, you turn to Jake and both of you start laughing uncontrollably.

After the concert, Jake takes you somewhere for lunch, the entire time you talk about how Chris freaking Motionless dedicated a song to you guys. Jake walked you back to the same venue shortly after lunch, "Jake, not again..." you say. "Um. Sorry," he laughs. He hands you another ticket, "Jake, no these are fake," you say as you look at the paper that says Pray for the Wicked Tour Panic! At the Disco concert. "I got us floor seats," he says. "Oh my god I love you so much thank you," you say while hugging him.

You walk inside just in time for the last minute of the countdown. "TEN, NINE, EIGHT, SEVEN, SIX, FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE!!" you scream with the crowd. The band comes up on stage, playing the signature pftw intro. Then the beginning of (F*** a) Silver Lining started the crowd erupted with screams as Brendon jumped on stage, "FUCK A SILVER LINING! FUCK A SILVER LINING! CAUSE ONLY GOLD IS HOT ENOUGH HOT ENOUGH!, you scream along with the crowd.

After a few more songs, Brendon leaves the stage to start the death walk while singing Death of a Bachelor. Brendon walks by and holds your hand, you start to cry. You turn to jake and hug him while screaming into his ear, "BRENDON URIE JUST HELD MY HAND! I'VE BEEN IMPREGNATED BY SATANBEEBODADDY!" Jake laughs at you because you're still crying.

After Brendon finishes the song, he gets on to the platform with his piano on it, and starts to serenade the crowd with Dying in LA. "Is he trying to kill me?" you say to Jake while laughing and crying even more. Brendon waves at you from the platform, you scream, "I LOVE YOU BEEBO!" and Brendon says, "I love you too... wait no! WHO THE FUCK IS BEEBO!" you laugh along with the crowd.

Brendon gets back on stage and the beginning of Girls/Girls/Boys starts, "He is trying to kill me oh my gosh," you say to Jake, he laughs at you again. "LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE," you scream while holding the pink heart against your phone flashlight. Then Brendon starts his pride speech, "if you're feeling outcast and like you don't belong, then understand this, you belong here, we accept you and we love you very very much, and thank you! thank you for existing, and thank you for letting me sweat all over these pride flags."

The concert ended after a few more songs and you walk back home, Jake holding your hand. "Oh my gosh that was the best night ever thank you so much," you say after getting inside. "I can make it better," Jake responds with a smirk. "Jake....what are you talking about?" you ask. Suddenly his lips are on yours, you instantly melt into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. He picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist as he carries you to the kitchen and sets you on the counter, not breaking the kiss.

Jake starts to kiss down your neck, then he puts his lips to your ear, "time for food lovely," he whispers. You groan, "fricken tease," you say. "Just looking out for my little wallflower," he says with a smile. "Wallflower? that's new," you say. "Oh sorry, if you don't like it I can stop," he says, "no it's cute," you say. Jake blushes, "you're my yellow, lovely," he says. "I'm a natural blue," you respond with while smiling. Jake kisses your nose and says, "that's why you're perfect."

THIS IS SO BAD IM SORRY HAHA I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. BTW I WENT TO THE FEBRUARY 8 2019 PANIC! CONCERT IT WAS SUPER SWAG(ew lol) BDEN HELD MY HAND AND WAVED AT ME REEEE

-definitely not your brand new obsession