Chapter Six

"Jake I need to shower," you say after breakfast, "right now?" he asks. "I'd prefer that, yes," you say. "Okay then, but I'll have to sit in the bathroom with you to make sure you don't force yourself to throw up," he says. You're a bit weirded out but then again you're not in the mood to argue. "Seriously? Okay..." you say.

You remember you don't have any clothes with you other than the dirty ones you're wearing now. "Err Jake..I don't have any clean clothes," you say. "That's okay, you left a pair of skinny jeans here one time, I think I still have them, and I'll give you a shirt to wear," he says. "Thank you,' you say smiling. You walk into the bathroom leaving the door open a bit so Jake can still come in like you promised. You look into the mirror at your unsatisfying features and decide not to worry about it too much. You turn on the shower and undress, stepping in and instantly feeling the comfort of clean on your skin.

Soon after, you hear Jake walk in. You weren't comfortable anymore, you just wanted get clean and end this awkward tension. After you finished Jake handed you a towel and walked out, closing the door fully, so you could get dressed. You put on your pants and stopped to look at the hoodie he gave to you, it read Til Death Do We Part and had the odd bear character on it. It was his old band in high school, you smiled to yourself remembering the first time you met Jake and Johnnie.

They were performing at Warped Tour and your friend had dragged you to their set. Since she was friends with Johnnie, she took you backstage to meet them. You were all good buddies after that, Johnnie had asked you to senior prom the next year, Jake didn't go, you now assume because he was jealous of you and Johnnie. Johnnie turned out to be the worst of boyfriends, you quickly dumped him.(A/N I LOVE JOHNNIE HE SEEMS TO TREAT ALEX SO WELL I DON'T WANT TO HATE ON HIM BUT FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE FIC SORRY HAHA)

You were pulled out of your thoughts when Jake softly knocked on the door, you opened it, "sorry babe I guess I was just lost in thought," you say, "It's okay, just checking on you," he smiled, "I also need to shower."

You went into Jake's room and laid on the bed while you waited for him to finish showering, you went onto twitter to clear everything up and inform the people that you were okay. As you were responding to people on Twitter, Jake walked in with a towel loosely tied around his waist, you couldn't stop staring, he was absolutely stunning. "See something you like?" Jake asked with a smirk, "oh shut up," you say as you blush and look at your phone, pretending to find something more interesting than Jake being half naked in the same room as you.

OOOOOH CLIFFHANGER SWAG YEET RAWR(im sorry)

-definitely not your brand new obsession