[5]

Darkstar PoV
I walked in the throne room. Wearing a small smile to seem nice. I didn't feel anything in that moment.
The king looked at me. "Hello ma'am, Do we have a meeting?" he asked politly.
"No but I don't care. I am here to collect the ring on which Melissa Madison X. is trapped in."
I said almost fully emotionless.
"Take it, I won't free her, neither do I need this ring" he said and threw the ring in front of me.
"Thank you I hope we don't meet again." I said with an mad undertone.
I turned around and walked out. When I was out of the castle I saw that dr. Zinza was standing there... With starblast.. I rolled my eyes while walking away from them. He grabbed my arm and I pushed him to the ground. "Don't you dare touch me!" I.. Or she.. said in an angry voice.
"Oh my small dumb prototype got stronger!~ " he said playfull while lying on the ground
"Oh you little-" I blacked out or smtg. The next thing I saw was him having a bite on his left arm and me being hold by Darkshine and Dr. Zinza. "Let me go!!" I screamed while trying to free myself. "W-what happened to you... Y-you're Crazy!!" starblast said anxiously. He retreated back onto the shuttle and darkshine now hold me alone while Dr.shinza pushed a button which made me black out again.. I knew the feeling that this button gave me.. It hurt..

Dr.zinzas PoV
"I'm sorry.. Darkshine bring her into her room and give her some comfortable cloths"
I couldn't believe what they've done to her during the war.. I hope we can fix her.. Or she'll probably snap again at some innocent person.. We.. No I need to work on this.. Maybe this Will give me the clue on how I can help him as well... Okay I really have to go find out why that happened..

5 minutes later

I was in the work room with Darkstar laying on the ground still blacked out..
I pushed the button and she slowly started waking up again..
"Owe.. Where am I..? Wait! I know this room" she jumped up and looked around the room. The her eyes hit mine. "Oh no you didn't.." she said. "Bring me back to that planet!!" now screamed. I saw her eye slowly fogging up into a blackish colour.. "This isn't good" I said and then pushed a different button which gives of a sound that she and deathwhisper aren't able to stand and which makes them in soo much pain.. We only had to use it once when Darkstar snapped onto Deathwhisper and they just fell on the ground when I pushed that button.
She started holding her head in pain and fell onto her knees.

"AHHRG STOP IT" she screamed almost crying.
I felt so so sorry that I had to do this.. Darkshine stormed into the room. "Wtf's going on in here" she saw Darkstar and wanted to help her. I just grabbed her arm and shaked my head. "Oh poor sis..." she then whispered. About 7 minutes later Darkstar layed on the ground and screamed for help. I couldn't stand to watch my child in that kinda pain so I pushed the off button.
"T-thank you...." she said in fear of me. She then crawled into the corner of the room and curled up crying.
"Can you please go out for a moment..?" Darkshine said to me in sadness.
"Okay Just call when something happens okay..?" I answered and went out of the room.

Darkstar PoV
It hurt so so much.. Why did she do that to me... I heard a door close so I looked up and saw Darkshine standing in the opposite corner of the room. She started to walk towards me very slow. "S-s-stay back." I said Still in fear of them.
"It's fine sis.. I'm not gonna hurt you.." she said in a calming voice.
I sat up more, closely watching every single move of her.
When she was in front of me she sat down and took me in the arm.
"Sis.. We want to help you.. Somethings not right at the moment and we're trying to fix it.. You just have to cooperate okay..?" she said in a now sad tone.
"O-okay... I d-don't want that thing t-to be on again.. Is that o-okay..?"
I answered almost whispering in fear.
"Don't worry we'll try to not use it as be as we can sis.." she said almost crying.
She helped me up and we sat down on the bed in the middle of the room.
"Now just let doctor zinza look whats wrong and lay down.."
"O-okay...."
She pushed a small button and called Dr. Zinza who then came into the room and brushed my hair out of my face.
"I'm gonna open a plate on your left headside to look if the part that controls your emotions got damaged during the war."
She opened it softly and gasped. She waved Darkshine to her to look and she also got a shooked expression on her face.
"H-how.." I heard her say.

-----------------------

Omg 959 words, the most I've ever had.
I hope you liked this chapter and have a nice day👋
-Lina